We are looking for a PR/Marketing/Social Media intern to work with us in our office.
we're looking for someone wanting to learn what real marketing/PR is all about.
This internship is can be flexible part time (3-5 days per week) or F/T for 3-6 months.
1. Assist with activities, projects and campaigns related to the sales and marketing effort;
2. Administrative support for distribution of sales & marketing electronic and print media
3. Document maintenance (electronic and paper based)
4. General administrative responsibilities and duties as assigned for the effective operation of the organization.
1. Intermediate level working knowledge with Photoshop, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
2. Deep knowledge of Social Media tools and analytics
3. Knowledge of SEO and e-commerce Tools
4. Strong client research skills utilizing internet, phone-contact and other technologies available
5. Excellent English written and oral communications skills;
6. Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver on commitments;
7. Highly motivated self-starter;
8. Well organized with a track record for attention to detail and quality work and;
9. Ability to interact well with clients, team members, senior management and external partners.
We guarantee a working reference at the end of the term.