We are actively looking to expand and would like to hire a Skincare Territory Manager who is a hunter, a go-getter and extremely PASSIONATE about the industry.
- Develop the sales performance for the company’s premium skincare product lines sold to spas, derma clinics and skincare centers.
- Acquire new accounts and maintain the existing clients’ ordering patterns.
- Regularly visit identified customers to ensure availability of products in the location and are merchandised according to standards and agreed guidelines.
- Plan and execute local events at different locations in order to promote existing and new skincare products.
- Build long and lasting relationships with spa managers / owners, estheticians and other professionals for continued and expanded business partnerships
- Efficiently conduct administrative responsibilities from a home office and ensure that a minimum of 10 accounts are visited daily.
- Work closely with the company’s product manager and trainer for technical presentations or product demonstrations as part of the company’s after sales service program for customers.
- Minimum 2 years of OUTSIDE sales experience in a B2B capacity preferably selling skincare products, devices and / or supplies.
- B2B Outside SALES experience in related industries (hair, salon, cosmetics, etc) will also be considered
- Demonstrated ability to find and sign up new clients to try and evaluate your products
- Experience planning, implementing and evaluating special activities, promos or events
- Able to efficiently work from a home-office with daily trips to a minimum of 10-15 accounts as planned in a previously submitted itinerary
- Has access to a vehicle
- MUST LOVE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY!!!
Indeed - 9 months ago
Cemrad T&M Inc. is an importer and wholesale distributor of skincare and esthetics products in North America. As a committed company for...