Celestica

Celestica Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Help desk Cell Leader (Former Employee), Telford, ENGJanuary 12, 2014
A typical work day for me before I was made redundant was assist the customer service representatives, creating reports and monitoring and analyzing call statistics. I was also included in the employment of new call center agents.
I got along very well with all my co-workers and management.
Great local management
Human Resources Business Manager (Former Employee), USDecember 3, 2013
Corporate leadership too involved in day to day operations. Very little autonomy.
One of the best company to work- people are friendly, a relaxing environment to work & they offer good benefits for their employees.
NPI Planner (Current Employee), San Jose, CANovember 7, 2013
Celestica is one of the best company that ever worked at. Everyone that I know here are so friendly which makes my daily job a lot easier. You are encourage to come to work everyday knowing that the workplace you're going to is like your second home, like your second family. Also, Celestica offers one of the best benefits a company can offer.
Working temperary employees
Digital Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: management
They would take advantage of the temperary employees just to keep the cost of operations down. Your days were numbered because they were always looking to cut costs.
Productive and lot to learn
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), FreemontSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: easy time off
Cons: short breaks
We learn every day something new about electronic industry or markets related to this field.
Had a blast
Production Worker (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: hrs
Cons: health care
I worked with all types of people hand made a great name for myself fixing phones and getting them shiped out on time
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Ontario, CAAugust 22, 2013
Fast paste work place. learned a lot about technology. also very easy job
Productive and fast work place enviornment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: work is always a learning opportunity for me.
Cons: i am not usually a complainer, but i will always state the facts of the matter.
I always arrive at least 30 minutes before i am to began work, like to relax a few minutes before punching the clock. Once i arrive at my station, I will began work immediately recieving finish products from the assembly, testing them according to the blue print,etc., rejecting only the defective products either repairing them myself or returning them – more... to the assembly line for more extensive repairs. Always check with my supervisor several times during the day especially when I encourter problems or to troubleshoot an issue.

I work well with other as a team member to get the job done well and the products out to shipping on time, the hardest part of the job. When I have finish the work day knowing that the job was done right
and i did all that i could to help the company remain in business,
this is the most enjoyable part of the the work and job.

i work hard, learn well, acquire more skills for the job, this prepares me and makes me good at what i do. – less
A great place with great team efforts
Assembler (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNJuly 24, 2013
Pros: friendly co-workers, managements are professionally helpful, paid is decent, location was good, work was enjoyable and easy to process
Cons: so sad the facility got close otherwise i would had stay there long term
I work at this facility with my brother in the 2nd shift. Co-workers were helpful, jobs were great. I was doing mechanical assembly work and was having a blast with it. Management was good and helpful, everyone were very friendly. Breaks are great and the many hours spent working there all worth it. Paid was decent but we felt its fair. The sad part – more... about working there is when the facility is closing its door, sad indeed. – less
Management has no clue
Slave (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 23, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Management has no clue on what is going on. They stay in meetings all day and nothing gets accomplished then they wonder why they are not making money. They talk down to employees and do not provide a fair workplace. IF you get a raise it is not even worth it because insurance cost and cost of living goes up WAY MORE then the little (if any) raise you – more... get. Change the MANAGEMENT there and then MAYBE it would be a ok workplace. They provide promises that they cannot keep and when they change a process people just follow it for about a week and then they just go back to doing it the way they want because they don't care and management doesn't enforce because they loose interest and also don't care. – less
Won't be around for long.
Senior Administrator/Book Keeper (Former Employee), Gourock, SCTJuly 19, 2013
Pros: nice location
Cons: long hours, no thanks, no formal training.
Badly managed company, managers living on Cuckoo land.
They call themselves the "Dream Team" what a laugh.
Manipulate & bully employees.
fun place to work at
Cosmetic Inspector/Pack out Operator (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: fun place
Cons: the heat
typical day at work is always busy.
i learned multiple things at this job site
management is very understanding and will help at anything u need
co-workers are nice never really spoke to anyone.
hardest part of this job is the heat.
most enjoyable is the hours and over time
PRODUCTIVE FUN PLACE TO WORK
Production Team Lead Supervisor II (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNJuly 16, 2013
Pros: quarterly bonus
Cons: long hours
Conducting daily expectation meeting.
Electronic assembly
Co-Worker worked well as a team.
Hardest part of job enforcement of terminations
Most enjoyable part of job working with diversity.
Warehouse
Customer Representative/General labor warehouse (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: smoke breaks
Cons: everything
You really have to slave yourself in this job and if you don't know Spanish then you might as well resign because practically everyone that works there speak Spanish and have their own little gang to replace any other worker they want behind their backs without any notice.
Challenging and fun place to work.
Coordinator for Final Solder and Completion (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNJuly 10, 2013
Pros: lots of diversity that made it fun and challenging.
Challenging place to work with lots of opportunity to learn more about supply side management.
I learned a lot about how push work through when it was necessary to meet due date with literary hundreds of part numbers and multitudes of processes for each one.
My coworkers were very dedicated and willing to put in long hours with the added benefit of – more... lots of overtime pay which is what most of them desired, but it wasn't required.
Great crew to work with very positive attitudes.
I coordinated the Final Solder and Completion also the rework of circuit boards. The hardest part of the job was keeping track of all assemblies and their sub-assemblies without a good tracking system, which I think they had finally gotten down right using an Excel spread sheet.
My greatest joy was meeting those due dates and rectifying all the issues along the way each day. – less
fun
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNJune 3, 2013
its always great when you have a first job and I enjoyed working there
I enjoyed working at celestica.
assembly (Former Employee), kidsgroveMay 17, 2013
Cons: the salary could of been better.
I enjoyed working at celestica. I used to look forward to getting on with my work and seeing my friends that i worked with.
productive and fun workplce
Operator (Former Employee), Tampoi,Johor,MalaysiaMay 16, 2013
Pros: low salary
Cons: long hours to rest
1.Learn new things
2.Team work
3.Maintain an organized and clean work environment
Very Stressful
Technician Level 2 (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 15, 2013
Cons: everything
Go thru metal detector, Dress in smocks, heel straps and wrist straps before entering the work floor. I did not learn much more here than I already knew. I got along great with all co-workers.
Management lied to all of us.
All of the supervisors started leaving the company.
Then the CEO announced that he was going to just retire.
He said that every – more... thing was going Great with the company and that he would not just jump a sinking ship.
Several months later the Depot area closed down to relocate to Reynosa, Mexico. – less
Productive Workplace.
Flex Inspector (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 28, 2013
Fast paced work enviroment.
I have learned to be an independent employee.

About Celestica

Celestica may not be the mother of all board makers, but it definitely ranks among the leaders. One of the world's top electronics – Read more