Celestica Employee Review

A productive work place with friendly people will give you good results from me as and employee
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2013
Always very enthusiastic to be at work, and ready for the challenges for the day, my co-workers were great to work with as i get along with everyone, i learn new things as they are presented to me and enjoy, learning new skills, the most enjoyable part of the job is getting along with the people or person i have the pleasure of working with.
Pros
free lunches

Other Celestica Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Fantastic learning experience. I have a rear experience working with some on the best minds in the field of software development I have ever meet. The environment was vary challenging and we worked successfully by delivering consistent incremental value in all our projects.
Great people to work with
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2017
Fairly fast paced environment and great people to work with. At the working level people are intrinsically interested in making a difference and collaborating. The tight margins keep innovation and creativity high. Lots of opportunity for changes
Pros
People
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Celestica. Our community is ready to answer.