Celerion

Celerion Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An Intense workplace
Clinical Scheduler (Current Employee), Neptune City, NJDecember 12, 2014
I have been employed with Celerion, a Phase 1 Clinical Trails Facility, as a Clinical Scheduler, Clinical Resource Specialist, and a Screening Associate.
I have strong computer proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook which I used on a regular basis to create templets and time tracking spread sheets. As a Scheduler/Staff Coordinator my responsibilities – more... include:
• Assign an appropriate task to a staff member base on their abilities and clinic needs on a daily basis
• Maintain their hours and overtime to a minimum
• Generate an error free computerized schedule
Previously, at Celerion I have taken additional responsibilities as a Clinical Resource Specialist while working as a screening associate. In these positions, I demonstrated various abilities like:
• As a Clinical Resource Specialist, resolved many equipment related issues and complaints, scheduled an outside venders for mid yearly and yearly maintenance, keep all maintenance logs current & computerized with a minimum audit findings, & answer all client and FDA audit questions
• As a screening associate, performed taking ECGs, Vital signs, drawing blood, and collecting urine samples & processing them any given time
In short, I gained considerable amount of experience and skills within the company while accepting new challenges. Please see the accompanying resume for details. I am confident that I can succeed as a Scheduler as well as provide the superior communication and problem-solving skills you are seeking. – less
Very good place to work at
Study Participant Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 4, 2014
The people are great to work with and the work load is enough not to stress you out
INTERESTING , NOT ENOUGH TRAINING
CLINICAL CONDUCT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 30, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, very interesting
Cons: not enough training in new areas.
CELERION WAS A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN NO ASPECTS OF THE CLINICAL TRAIL OF MEDICINE, HOWEVER THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH TRAINING IN CERTAIN AREAS AND THE AREAS THAT I WAS PROFICIENT IN WERE NOT OFFERED VERY OFTEN.
exiting working place
Admission Assistant (Current Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 19, 2014
Interacting with the participants is what i loved the most, I've really learned that you can't judge a book by it's cover, management i believe you don't mix work with friendship buddys, co-workers learned the hard way just to keep it work related, the hardest part of the job is loving what you do as a professional but interaction with non professionals – more... is something hard to work with, most enjoyable is seeing that satisfaction face on participants – less
Good entry level position
Clinical Technician (Former Employee), Neptune, NJSeptember 19, 2014
The only bad part was when there was no work you had to be put on temporary unemployment. Work was inconsistent.
productive day at work
Production Nurse (Current Employee), Tempe, azApril 24, 2014
Pros: diversity
Cons: healthcare benefits
A typical day at work includes making sure our participants are safe while taking new study drugs.
Managing time is very important.
co-workers always willing to help.
Time
Working at a research company where new medications are being produced.
Wonderful company to work for. Good training for clinical personnel.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Neptune City, NJApril 9, 2014
Overall, I enjoyed working with the employees. Unfortunately, a lack of work caused a group of us to be let go. If this situation were to reverse itself, I would consider working there again.
Productive and fun workplace.
Conduct Associate (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 21, 2014
Pros: lots of advancements.
Cons: not flexible hours.
Taking care of the research patients and making sure they receive their medication and be fed on time.
awesome play to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Neptune City, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: on job training, happy people to work with
Cons: its per deim some times they can give u 50 hours sometimes just 20 hours a week
They do training on the job, love there staff and co-workers wish I didn't have to find a job closer to home
Productive Workplace
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee), Belfast, NIRNovember 15, 2013
Pros: job satisfaction
Cons: hours
Recruiting Volunteers on to clinical trials.

I have worked for Celerion for over 10 years. I have enjoyed my time here and gained alot of valuable experience and knowledge.

I have been given the opportunity to progress within the company which I am very grateful for. I started off as Receptionist and progressed to Recruitment Manager.

I enjoy my – more... job and working as part of a team. I get alot of satisfaction when we recruit and dose our studies full. – less
Wonderful learning experience
Clinical Research Nurse (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEOctober 16, 2013
Celerion is focused on collecting data from pharmaceutical research studies. I was able to advance my skills as a nurse in time management, fast and reliable data collection, and delegation of tasks to other non-licensed personnel.
Productive and stressful
Clinic Conduct Team Lead (Current Employee), Neptune City, NJJuly 21, 2013
Pros: great team
Cons: few breaks, unpredictable work hours
This is a high stress enviroment. Clinical Research is time sensitive so your timelines and deadlines are very strict.
workload not appropriate for a per diem position, management reminds me of a soap opera
safety nurse (Former Employee), neptune, njApril 30, 2013
Pros: decent pay, interesting work
Cons: bad management, not common to be promoted to full time position
the work is interesting, however it is a little too intense to do in a per diem or part time capacity. the pay is decent at best. the nurses are wonderful.. but the management is complete and utter garbage. this job can really strengthen your clinical skills but this place can also drive you nuts with the workplace drama.
Poor Management and stressful work environment
Admission Specialist (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: good clinical experience
Cons: no room for advancement
Typical day is stress with crazy schedules. Management not very open to ideas. Co-workers help to make the work environment a little better.
Amazing job
Call Center Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe AZNovember 28, 2012
Working at Celerion was one of my favorite jobs to be at. The work environment was great, co-workers were all great people. The work schedule was great and very felxible. I improved my customer service skills here at Celerion.
I enjoyed the clinical conduct, and the participants more than anything. THAT is all.
Medical Research Technician (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: helpful clinical experience, professional nursing staff
Cons: stressful work environment, no benefits, poor management, integrity issues
This job was a good learning experience. It didn't give me very much compensation, other than 401K without matching my contribution. No medical, dental, sick or vacation pay. I didn't agree with most employees job ethics. Management needs much improvement, and the work/life balance wasn't something they cared about. I had a lot of good interaction with – more... the study participants, and developed an ability to meet many of their needs, clinically and personally. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Admissions Assistant (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJune 23, 2012
Pros: free sports tickets
A good place to work. Learned many skills related to the medical field.
Celerion is a great place to build your skills in the medical field
Clinical Conduct Associate (Current Employee), Neptune City, NJApril 17, 2012
Pros: celerion looks excellent on a resume
Cons: no time
I go into work and from the minute i start i am always on the go. I come in i read what i have to do and i do it. I perform numerous blood draws one minute apart due to the kind of conduct we perform. The hardest part of my job is the timing. Everything is very time sensitive and although i am human there is really no room for error. I love what i do – more... and i love how what i do can maybe one day change lives. – less
Nice people
Clinic (Current Employee), Neptune, NJMarch 26, 2012
Pros: excellent colleagues and nice team environment
Cons: low pay, little room for advancement, bad benefits
Nice place to gain experience so you can move on to larger pharma.