Celanese

Celanese Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High expectations
Distribution Warehouseperson (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 22, 2012
This financially-driven corporation has high expectations with respect to employee output. I always felt up to any challenges, including educating myself on new systems and working the extra hours needed to get the job done efficiently.
My experience with the company will always be invaluable:
- I gained important human resource skills, both interpersonal – more... and professional, through educational offerings by the company, as well as hands-on experience.
- I learned advanced computer skills, such as the Supply Chain Management Application (specifically Extended Warehouse Management) of SAP.
- I interacted positively on a daily basis with various levels within the Supply Chain organization; from management, to truck drivers, to my team of warehouse operators.
- I successfully handled, with the help of my team, daily challenges to meet last-minute orders.
- I provided exceptional customer service with a positive, solutions-based attitude. – less

About Celanese

Celanese Corporation gets a lot of good ink about its acetates. The company's primary operations include the manufacture of building – Read more