This financially-driven corporation has high expectations with respect to employee output. I always felt up to any challenges, including educating myself on new systems and working the extra hours needed to get the job done efficiently.
My experience with the company will always be invaluable:
- I gained important human resource skills, both interpersonal and professional, through educational offerings by the company, as well as hands-on experience.
- I learned advanced computer skills, such as the Supply Chain Management Application (specifically Extended Warehouse Management) of SAP.
- I interacted positively on a daily basis with various levels within the Supply Chain organization; from management, to truck drivers, to my team of warehouse operators.
- I successfully handled, with the help of my team, daily challenges to meet last-minute orders.
- I provided exceptional customer service with a positive, solutions-based attitude.