Start Date : Immediate
Status : Permanent
Cegitel is hiring a Developer ETL / DataStage to join our team. As a candidate, you will be expected to turn in assignments and projects between the improvements and the base support BI applications.
- Build and Implement ETL Jobs and Programs
- Assist in the definition of ETL Work Flows and Schedules
- Assist in the definition of ETL Specifications
- Develop and Implement Quality Assurance and Unit Testing Plans
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least three (3) years of work experience with ETL tools (Informatica, DataStage version 8.5)
- Specific experience in business intelligence or data warehouse environment and knowledge of Data Warehouse Methodologies
- Working knowledge of RDMBS (DB2, Oracle, SQLServer, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SQL, stored procedures, Cobol, JCL, ESP (Cybernation), JAVA, C
- Understanding of relational modeling techniques and dimensional (ERwin)
- Practical experience in developing ETL and Reporting with SQL Server 2008 Integration (SSIS) and Reporting (SSRS)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Good communication skills (English / French)
- Dynamic, motivation and team spirit
Thank you for your interest in Cegitel Inc. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply.
We regret that only those candidates qualifying for an interview will be contacted by a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
Indeed - 10 months ago