Status : Permanent
Cegitel is hiring an Intermediate / Senior Database Developer.
- Produce system requirements from business requirements
- Produce designs and estimates from system requirements
- Produce well structured, maintainable, reliable and fit for purpose code at an accepted level of quality
- Develop unit test code to highest possible coverage levels
- Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to working practices
- Excellent communication skills are essential, to gather and impart information effectively within the department and to the wider business
- Proactively identify and suggest improvements and enhancements to working practices
- “Can do” attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of technical writing
- Flexible approach to working hours to ensure project deadlines are achieved
- Proactive approach to all areas of work
- A flexible approach is necessary for the role as the business requirements and their relative priorities are subject to review and change.
- BS degree in Computer, Information Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in architecting, designing and programming enterprise applications using MS SQL 2008
- 3 -5 years relevant work experience required
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or with a team of developers.
- Prior client server experience working with large relational database management systems i.e. MS SQL Server 2008
- Experience of internet applications and/or the finance industry.
- Track record in delivering work to schedule and specification.
- Must show initiative and ability to take a technical lead role on projects within their team.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, to gather and impart information effectively within the department and to the wider business.
- “Can do” attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of software engineering.
- Flexible approaches to working hours to ensure project deadlines are achieved.
- Proactive approach to all areas of work.
Please send your CV to hr(at)cegitel.com.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply.