Be part of a dynamic and growing team…
Successful custom home builder is seeking a hard-working, flexible, problem solver with an exceptional customer service orientation to fill the role of Administrative Assistant.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for duties supporting the daily operations of the business, including:
- Office reception: directing phone traffic, directing mail & email
- Drafting and distributing office communications
- Supporting Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Marketing and Social Media
- General office filing
- Data entry
- General secretarial and administrative support to the leadership team
Candidates qualified for the role of Administrative Assistant will have:
- 2+ years experience in an office environment providing high quality administrative support
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable/Receivables
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Experience with social media (Facebook & Twitter)
- Excellent & enthusiastic work ethic
- Professional, courteous, customer-service orientation and attitude
- Marketing experience would be an asset
- Construction knowledge would be an asset
Tuesday – Saturday - 40 hours a week 9 months of the year, 25 hours a week 3 months of the year.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Cedarland Homes has been a family owned business for over 30 years. We have the reputation of providing excellent workmanship and attention...