This position requires an individual who is highly organized, creatively motivated with excellent people skils and possesses a working knowledge of current and traditional cooking techniques.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership to the food and beverage team in conjuction with other food and beverage management.
- Menu and recipe development
- Adherance to Quality and Service Standards
- Ensure quality and freshness of all products
- Staff hiring and Supervision of 2 Kitchens
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Cost control, budgeting and purchasing
Candadates to be considered for this position should posess the following skill set
- Minimum of 3 years Kitchen Management in a full service restuarant or Hotel/CLub
- Hands on approach to Management with sold Adminstrative skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven Team Leadership, Training and the ability to develop staff
- Self-reliant and Resourceful
- Excellent working knowledge of computer programs
If you are legally able to work in Canada please forward your resume as an attachment is MS Word
We thank all applicants for their interest in Cedar Brae Golf and Country Club, 55 Mac Frost Way, Scarborough, ON M1X 1N6 however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE*** Position available February 1, 2013