CEDA Employee Review

It was very productive and fun to work at and the people there were great people to work with.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL9 December 2013
Days at work were pretty slow at time but there were other days that were really busy also, I've learned that I can work very hard when i set my mind on things and make things unique.I enjoyed every part of my job because I love working with people and love gaining more skills that can help me later on in life.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short Breaks

Other CEDA Employee Reviews

Managment needs work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB2 October 2017
Management needs to work on effectively communicating with employees. Many issues with receiving pay in a timely manner and on time. Company does not pay out per diems for training up front and they do not advise you of this.
Poorly Managed
Human Resource and HSE Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 September 2017
No Job advancement, not managed well. Policy and procedures not followed and expectations made to protocols only for certain people. Company needs Complete overhaul of Manager level and above employees.