CEDA Employee Review

My present job I work as a customer services rep in a non-profit organization. It's OK but not my primary job clasification. Presently looking for job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  down-town central Chicago IL.18 July 2014
I am a people person, I don't mind working with people and I am very good with quality customer care. But what I really like to do is work with my hands, building or repairing properties, commercial or residencial. So if I were to rate job discriptions it would in construction and/or building maintenance.
Pros
I enjoy the outdoors and the flexibility of creating my own work schedules.
Cons
Even though I like construction it does have it's draw-backs and that it IS very hard work.

Other CEDA Employee Reviews

good company good people
industrial cleaning (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB30 November 2017
Ceda has got some very good people to work with. Equipment has gotten alot better over the years. Enjoyed going to different parts of western canada do different jobs at various plants
Pros
good pay
Cons
no set schedule
Managment needs work
Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB2 October 2017
Management needs to work on effectively communicating with employees. Many issues with receiving pay in a timely manner and on time. Company does not pay out per diems for training up front and they do not advise you of this.