CEDA International Corporation Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
good job
Proposals Coordinator (Former Employee), Sherwood Park, ABOctober 1, 2015
a good job; good colleagues
Was a great company to work for until a significant number of upper management changes. It is my perception that these changes resulted in a very top heavy company, and unfortunately a number of key personnel left and some terminated. In my opinion it went from a great company to work for, to a mediocre company. I thoroughly enjoyed my job and my colleagues.
Learning and Development was a fantastic team to work on.
Database Administrator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 21, 2012
A typical day at work was putting out fires for the rest of the company that needed training or records. Always had employees in the division for training.
When I started at CEDA I did not have a ton of experience in the Oil & Gas industry and working with learning and developent I learnt who to train new hire employees took classes in TDG and WHMIS and BIT as well as gap analyis and training matrix.
My co workers were like family we were a very tight team who generally have your best intrests in mind
Hardest part of the job would be the other teams within the company needing such differnet trainin needs and balancing the needs of each team and our team.
The most enjoyable part of my job was all the great people I got to work with on a dailey basis
Great Company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 26, 2015
Always willing to lend a hand when you needed. Great team work. Weekly Accounts Payable meetings to make sure everyone was on the same page.