Great place to work and learn about technoilogya as a stepping stone into IT.
Pros: it will provide training.
Cons: the pay rate is very low.
• Provide onsite Technical Support for the Configuration Center to solve hardware, software advanced setup.
• Perform research, and create technical document for departmental usage.
• Communicate with varies venders, Customers, Account Managers, Configuration Center Technicians and Managers.
• Customers follow up to ensure configuration requests have – more... been completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Support the configuration Center in install Operating System and migration Windows XP to Windows 7 and Windows 8 to 8.1.
• Performing mass deployments and migrations from Windows XP to Windows 7 operating system.
• Setup RAID levels, RAID Controller and configure Boot Camp partition.
• Install and configure Endpoint Protection, PGP desktop Encryption, and Computrace.
• Provide Bloat-ware removal and operating system tuning for best performance.
• Experienced in Lenovo, Acer, Panasonic, HP, Apple, Sony, Toshiba, Dell, servers, desktop, tablet, Printers and laptop.
• Build, provision, install, and configure servers for multiple platforms.
• Basic monitor, troubleshoot PC, Printers, servers, operating systems, and hardware.
• Assemble/build hardware to meet client/service order specifications
• Build servers using Approved OS images via ghost or SCCM.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot all PC hardware including RAM, hard drives, and network cards.
• Motherboard installation, system modifications and upgrades, video cards, BIOS, keyboards, monitors.
• Configure Servers, PC, laptop, Apple products for government, end user, and private corporations
• Mass image deployment, Hardware replacement, and VPN configuration.
• IP setup, and customize configuration for corporate printers. – less