CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare. Ranked No. 31 on Forbes’ list of America’s Largest Private Companies, CDW features dedicated account managers who help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs.
The company’s technology specialists offer expertise in designing customized solutions, while its advanced technology engineers assist customers with the implementation and long-term management of those solutions. Areas of focus include software, network communications, notebooks/mobile devices, data storage, video monitors, desktops, and printers and solutions such as virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, data center optimization and cloud computing.
CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 6,900 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2012, the company generated net sales of more than $10 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com.
CDW Awards and Recognition:
• Corporate Equality Index, 100% - Human Rights Campaign, 2011
• CEO Diversity Leadership Award-Diversity Executive, 2011
• Best Employers for Veterans – Military Times EDGE, 2011
• Top 100 Military Friendly Employers, GI Jobs, 2006, 2010, 2011
• 100 Best Places to Work in IT, Computerworld, 2008, 2009, 2010
• Recognized on CRO Magazine’s list of “100 Best Corporate Citizens”
• Top 50 Companies to Sell For, Selling Power, 2008, 2009
• The 100 Best Companies to Work for in America, FORTUNE magazine, 1999-2007
CDW offers outstanding earning potential and exceptional benefits which include:
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commission potential
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Profit sharing and 401K
• Mentoring program
• On-going community involvement opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Charitable match program
CDW is an AA/EOE Employer – less