CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in North America and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company, CDW features dedicated account managers who help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs.
The company’s solution architects offer expertise in designing customized solutions, while its advanced technology engineers assist customers with the implementation and long-term management of those solutions. Areas of focus include software, network communications, notebooks/mobile devices, data storage, video monitors, desktops, printers and solutions such as virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, data center optimization and cloud computing.
CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 8,200 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2015, the company generated net sales of just over $12.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.CDW.com.
Awards and Recognition:
• Ranked #253 on the Fortune 500 list
• Ranked #56 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers
• Ranked #26 on Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs
• Ranked #20 on Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
• Ranked #30 on 2015 Best for Vets: Employers list by Military Times
• Ranked #13 on Glassdoor’s list of the Top 25 Companies for Culture and Values
• Recognized as a Top 5 Chicago Performer by The Chicago Network Census for high number of women in executive roles
• Recognized Thomas Richards on Glassdoor’s list of the highest-rated CEOs in 2015 (#34)
• Recognized Thomas Richards as one of the 25 most influential executives in 2014 by CRN
• Recognized on U.S. Veterans Magazine’s 2014 Best of the Best list
CDW offers outstanding earning potential and exceptional benefits which include:
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commission potential
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Profit sharing and 401K
• Mentoring program
• On-going community involvement opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
CDW is an AA/EOE Employer – less