CCI

CCI Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning experince
stripline assembler (Former Employee), Orillia, ONApril 28, 2014
Pros: you have a quick 15 min break and a half hr lunch
Cons: if one wanted to move and learn you had to keep asking for a change
in review i like the job ,, was excitied to have it , but to move in this company you have to get more experice in other areas..Which one had to keep asking .
Employer who provides knowledge and experience in a varienty of areas within higher education
Student Finance Rep/Student Services Advisor (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 12, 2014
This employer gave me the opportunity to work with a variety of online college students particularly those with disadvantaged backgrounds. I was able to help them become more successful in their courses and encourage them to graduate. I was also able to transition into financial aid where I have learned an enormous amount about Title IV funding and – more... Department of Education regulations. – less
Exciting fast pace environment
Director of Admissions/Sales (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2014
I direct over 15 employees, Train. recruit, hire, mentor, monitor, and coach these individuals on a day to day basis.
Worst Place Ever
Advisor (Current Employee), NorcrossJuly 3, 2014
Low Pay
Poor Benefits (huge out of pocket amounts on top of the high premiums).
Lot's of drama.
Fun place to work
Sales and Marketing Agent (Former Employee), Durban, ZNJuly 1, 2014
Cons: very long hours
There were good and bad days depending on whether or not target was reached on the floor amongst 200 people.

I learnt about people abroad in the United Kingdom.
Productivity
Contact Strategy Workforce Management Specialist (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 17, 2014
A typical day consist of monitoring RTA via CMS to ensure that calls are not being backed up in the queue. Constant interaction with Team Leads and SME's to ensure the balance of the call center.
It was a fun place to work at.
Laser Technician/ Operator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 17, 2014
Everyday was different in Assembly and the Production areas.
Time Consuming
Supervisor (Former Employee), Taylor, MIMay 15, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: no healthcare or benefits
Job entails being available 24 hours a day I have learned to operate all kinds of commercial cleaning equipment and supervising all the trucks and people who operate them
very poor upper manaagment
Qulittty ENgineering (Current Employee), INMay 6, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: managment
The company was bought out and the upper management team does not listen to co worker from the floor
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAApril 25, 2014
The overall work was easy answering phones providing reasonable answers to customer problems. Most of the difficulty cam from Sprint damaged devices and network issues.
Great Company
Wah Agent (Current Employee), WAH OhioApril 22, 2014
Pros: great incentives
a great company to be a part of. We have a great team of people who are helpful and very knowledgable. Glad to say i work for them
Great Technology Job
Client Support Advisor/ Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee), Norcross, GAApril 16, 2014
Pros: great team collaboration
• Assist Apple customers with technical support on their devices
• Display empathy to customers concerns, and ability to pay particular attention to detail
• Schedule repairs and sign customers up for protections plan
• Escalate calls to Tier 2 when all resources has been meet
Good work experience gained through job
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee), Longmont, COApril 11, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: not permanent
• Received inbound calls from Morgan Stanley employees, and assisted employees by finding solutions to rectify system concerns.
• Remotely logging into users computers to observe, identify and repair issues with Computers to enhance quality of service.
• Supporting Tier 1 and Tier 2 end user
• Troubleshooting desktop issues in multiple regions
• Provide – more... excellent customer service to a technology needs-based, and fast paced environment.
• Create tickets with documentation and process for each call using VM.
• Provided quick and efficient conflict resolution to prevent stock brokers from experiencing financial loss due to software malfunctions preventing them from trading stock. – less
Fun place to work
Construction Manager (Former Employee), South Hackensack, NJApril 10, 2014
Great industry to work for, always growing and work consistently available. All co-workers were enjoyable to see and work with everyday
Company needs improvement
DSP (Former Employee), IAApril 7, 2014
Pros: the accomplishments of the individuals.
Cons: pay could be much better.
It is a fairly good company to work for, but the communication is very lacking. I did learn much from the individuals I work with, they are challenging and routine at the same time.
The co-workers, are fairly ok.
Most enjoyable part, was seeing them have fun, and accomplishing goals, thet they set for themselves, towards independence.
A good place to learn a variety of things about telecommunication
Project Manager/Project Engineer (Former Employee), South Hackensack, NJMarch 27, 2014
A typical day at work can range from project meetings to installations & commissioning of products to closeouts
Tight nit group with great support
Contractor (Current Employee), Boulder, COMarch 26, 2014
Pros: great leadership
Cons: pay
If you are willing to work hard this company is good to you . The only issue I have is that Ive worked hard for years now. Know so much but there is no opportunity for advancement and I am capped on my pay. My pay is very very low for how much I do. I dont think this is fair to the employee.
Other then that, they have helped me greatly through sickness – more... and personal tragedy in 2011. Donated resources and items for the cause. – less
Demanding yet great company to work for
Management Development Facilitator (Current Employee), Durban, ZNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great parties
Cons: low salaries and no increases
A very challenging, ever changing and demanding organization, i have learned that even if you don't have the best facilities and resources you could still produce successful results with the right mindset and attitude.
Its a paycheck
AppleCare Technical Support/Tier 1 Tech Support (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 18, 2014
This is a great place to work for a pay check. Guaranteed overtime.
Awesome flooring company with a history to back it up
Media Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2014
Pros: pro: complete transparency between all levels of management
Cons: con: some days are spent doing tedious projects
My work as a video manager is highly autonomous. My daily routine can change from updating products in the eCommerce database to taking professional photos of onsite work progression.

1 2 3 4 5