CCE Employee Reviews

SADAR Chemical Plant
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  JubailFebruary 10, 2016
I was given the opportunity by CCE to work in SADARA Chemical Plant. I worked in SADRA PMT Building as a Network Admin and I gain full knowledge and experience working under my senior Engineers
Pros
Lunch, Dineerm
Cons
Gym and Laundary
Enjoyable Place to work, just couldn't afford the gas to drive around.
Wax Stripper/ Sealer (Former Employee) –  Ohio, USANovember 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working at this company and I planed on staying; however, due to me having to pay for my own gas using my personal vehicle and gas prices at the time I was unable to continue working here because, I could not afford to keep paying for gas.
Pros
Great work environment, available overtime
Cons
having to provide my own gas
Cce
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2016
This was a great job. I love children . A typical day at this job was very intense. You have to love what you do to work here. It was a good thing that I do love what I do !
Productive and fun environment.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2015
Everything is repetitive, sociable.
I've learned consistency is very valuable.
It's a warm and inviting environment.
The hardest part of the job is the untimely things that happen.
I most enjoy talking with and getting to know the customer.
Fast paced enviroment
Impact Recruitment CCE Contract FLT Operator (Current Employee) –  NorthamptonFebruary 10, 2015
My typical day at work is non stop and is busy busy busy and i wouldn't have it any other way.
I enjoy working here as its one of the top iconic brands in the world and take great pride in this .
My co-workers are great and couldn't ask for anymore in work colleagues
I am always looking to improve myself and feel this is a company that can help me achieve my goals
Pros
free coca-cola ! say no more
Cons
winter time - its gets cold
Very Productive and Fast Paced
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 10, 2015
A typical work day at CCE would be going to multiple grocery stores, and stocking shelves, and building displays, and maintaining point of sale for merchandise.
Pros
free lunches/dinners, excellant benefits
Cons
rotating schedule
CCE LLC
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FloridaMay 28, 2014
The company leadership empowered the employees to perform the job description and did not limit the employee to a daily routine. I have learned to work with other culture (Colombian) and learn about Colombian Labor Law while supervising my subordinates. Upper management, constantly encouraged the employees to bring out their work best practices and recommendations. I had a hard working and dedicated team. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with the American Embassy Foreign Service Officers in charge of the program who lacked experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a team who care and perform.
Pros
good salary compensation, medical benefits, and leased housing
Cons
not significant
management and administrative work on site
Site RTR Piping Engineer (Former Employee) –  Saudi arabisOctober 23, 2013
I have been charged to finish construction work on time and catch miletstones leading a group of 60 people from various working backgrounds.
Resonably planning to achieve the delivery on time was the hardest part where internal test had to be successfully processed before client check up.
competition was in the environment between engineers to have the efficiently productive team in the project.
challenging work place for career and personal development at the same time
Architect / Architectural Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Riyadh, S01December 29, 2012
A day at work usually starts at 8 AM in the office. I can say this job is a real application of my degree BS Architecture, giving me the opportunity to acquire real knowledge on how things are done. There is a wide venue for self improvement although there are strict rules being in an Arab Muslim country. There is relief for workers due to good benefits the company gives.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
6 days a week work
John Deere/ Van-Wall Group
Tractor Inside Salesman (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAMay 30, 2012
This place has more of family laid back feel. The job is still stressful but not as much as big box retail jobs. The product and services provided to the customer are excellent. Though if you havent ever negoiated or sold used products then this will be a little frustrating
Pros
great commissions and selling bonuses, products are qaulity and sell themselves, set schedule
Cons
management, service, and farmer customers can be overwhelming
Office Assistant / Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Pune, MHApril 17, 2014
I worked here like Office Assistance,
Daily Maintain Labor and Contractors, and Supervisors records work.
Banking work like Handy Petty Cash, Deposit, Created DD.
Supervision of Construction Site work
Do the Monthly salary of all Labor and Contractors, and Supervisors
Submit Construction Tender in Companies, Organizations
Meetings amoung Management and employees
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  lahore, PakistanJanuary 5, 2013
I have learned alot from this job. This job is very helpful for anger management :) because annoyed customer calls and we have to gave solution for their queries in a very respectful way.
Pros
educational and healthy trips for employees after every six months, concerts on every last weekend of the month
Patient Care
Intern (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 19, 2012
- Assisted nurses in daily duties such as gathering vital signs of patients, logging information, distributing medication from floors to the hospital pharmacy
- Assisted in the bathing and feeding of patients
- Ensured tidiness and cleanliness of rooms
- Ensured rooms were stocked with necessary materials for patient care
Good office...
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Riyadh KSAJanuary 24, 2013
Creates aligment and energy in achieving clear end goals. Provides direction and inspires othersto follow the lead in both stable and changing conditions. Encourages debate around diverse views and makes tough decisions when required.
Pros
free board and lodging..
Cons
yearly vacation, health insurance
It is the best fun to drive in the sahra.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Riyadh, KSANovember 27, 2013
Senior Project Manager - construction at the new Jubail Export Refinery, KSA for the Temporary Construction Facilities, multimillion dollar, Power, Desalination, WWPT plants, Hospital and 8 clinics, Roads, Highways, Bridges and street utilities (capacity 35000 staff) and Maintenance; Client - Saudi Aramco - Total Refining and Petrochemical Company (SATORP)

Responsible for the project from site set up to completion and acceptance. Dealing primarily with the client for all contractual and technical issues; direct and coordinate all project related activities; manage, supervise and guide all staff in their day-to-day activities. Also responsible for generating and maintaining the project schedule, monitoring and maintaining project timeline, preparation of financial margin reports for higher management, including cost saving or over runs, control of project budget and costs.
Great place to star a carrer
Intern (Former Employee) –  Manaus, AM, BrazilApril 6, 2013
Good relationship with co-workers.
The hardest part was the time management to finish the projects.
The best part was to work in the projects.
Gained experience with Autocad and CNC programming .
Pros
great to gain experience
Cons
lunch
knowledgeable and good work enviroment
CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Former Employee) –  ludhianaDecember 11, 2013
when my first day at work place.
about customer desire to solve the customer issues Managment is very good..i have enjoy my job.
Pros
na
Cons
long working hours
Long hours, no family life
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 11, 2012
CCE wanted you to work, and not think about having a family life. My route took 2 hours of drive time to get to and after working a 9 hour day on it...that would add up to 11-14 hour day.
Not applicable
Technical Service Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Knutsford, ENGMarch 17, 2014
I enjoy working for CCE. The culture is very family-style orientated as it is a small company after being used to very large corporate environments.
Great company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDNovember 16, 2014
Enjoyed working with cce
people were great and management was the tops
Pros
the people
Cons
lack of work