CBRE Employee Reviews

Business driven
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2017
This company is a top leading commercial real estate companies in the world. This company has high expectations, and ambitious individuals.
Pros
Salary, benefits
Cons
Lack of training
Welcoming work environment
Real Estate Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2017
Good work environment and encouraging management. They helped me develop my skills and increase my knowledge in accounting and property management field.
Good Company to work for - they cared for their employees
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS22 November 2016
Enjoyed working at CBRE because the work life balance was amazing. Our office had a certain amount of independence because we were so small. We were able to interface with the client daily and in a less formal atmosphere.
Pros
Life work balance
Cons
Sometimes the distance from head office was challenging when new programs were brought out.
Systems Coordinator
CMM Systems Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 May 2016
Not very experienced management; gender/age preferences; not many opportunities to grow at least on the account I worked at.
Pros
Decent salary and benefits
Cons
No reward for loyalty or dedication
Desktop Support Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2016
A typical work day, resolving tickets over the phone or onsite, reset password, setup new users Blackberry using BES.
OnBoard, Off boarding
great place to work
Executive (Former Employee) –  delhi5 March 2016
great place to work, learn new things, good working environment, friendly people,do apply if you want to work in this field
An enriching experience.
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Down Town, Toronto30 January 2016
A fast paced work environment that thrived on team building. Accommodating management that provided the liberty of flexible hours, at the same time ensuring that the work progress is not compromised. Co-operative co-workers that made the learning experience enjoyable at every stage including on the hardest days.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours, Great Management
Cons
Travel Time
Great work environment meeting many clients,contractors
Senior Facility Manager for CBRE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2016
Each day was welcomed with many changes, from floods to fires to car incidents,robberies for some 100 RBC branches. Each day work orders came to have various work carried out. Supervised two Facility managers for Eastern area of Ontario and 13 mobile techs.
working 24/7 managing sites for the past ten years with CBRE.
Carried out yearly appraisals for job performance of staff, allocate bonus and decide on wage increases.
Very fast pace, enjoyed the job very much, due to retendering of contract, CBRE lost to another Facility provider. Ready to get back into the work place.
High Productivity
Associate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2015
At CBRE I’d like to say thank you for the memories, friendship and collaboration in building our Accounting Career for 5 years. I’ve met many of different culture in my travels and many more of them virtually and the corporate culture, work ethic and drive to success was amazing and humbling.
Special thanks to my Accounting team for putting up with me and for their dedication in servicing all of them as well all Clients (RBC , IO, CORP,) who had always partnered with us to achieve this hug high productivity an Accounting Department.
Very fun workplace with jokes, parties (celebrating birthdays,holiday's...)
I will miss them all dearly and wish them all great success in the future.

Very cut throat with no clear guidance from management. You have to play a guessing game to see what they want. Very stressful environment with no direction or career advancement
Pros
celebrating birhtdays, holiday's
Cons
good benifits
Good company to work for
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2015
Busy environment with high demands on reaching the deadlines.
I learned new information on Property Management field and the challenges are coming with.
Hardest part - communication with the client - Ontario Ministries.
Enjoyable part of the job- communication within the Financial Department was good, very efficient and helpfull.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Excellent well rounded employer with plenty of opportunity to grow
Manager of Facilities @ UTC (Current Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario22 November 2015
Working with customers and clients to develop relationships and operational improvements striving to be best in class
Great team in the Montreal Office
MANAGER, REAL ESTATE RBC Account (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 November 2015
The days are very busy and can be stressful at times but overall, good atmosphere, work environment and fun people to be around.
Every day, there was humour at some point to lighten the load.
Excellent environment with Team working focus
Director of Operations and Client Services (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2015
Excellent feel good when starting your day. Environment encourages team approach problem solving. Management works close with staff to encourage power of decision making and taking leadership roles.
a good company to work with
MAC Project Manager (Current Employee) –  18 King E Toronto ON13 October 2015
CBRE is a global company which provides great opportunities to the people

It provides global work opportunity and internal growth
Great company to work for
Client Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 October 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed my time at CBRE, learned an incredible amount of information in commercial real estate and was fortunate enough to work for a great team.
Supportive collegues
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2015
I learned a lot from my co workers. The office personnel were very supportive.But no system in designating personnel in certain area.There's a lot of room to grow but financially constrained when comes to maintenance supplies.
Good company to work for
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 August 2015
CBRE is a good place to work. The people I worked with were very co-operative and approachable. The hardest part of the job was keeping track of all of the KPI's for the projects.
Pros
Potlucks
Great Place to work
Senior Regional Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto30 July 2015
CBRE Limited (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. The Company has over 40,000 employees, and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Pros
Industry leader
Cons
Somewhat bureaucratic
Fast-paced Work Environment
Client Services Assistant/Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto28 July 2015
Learned about the fast paced Real Estate industry. Worked for the Top Sales Agent in Canada, was a fast-paced, stressful environment.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
to be well organized to finish tasks
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto on4 July 2015
typical day is very busy with task to finish
co workers are approachable.
enjoyable part is learn new tasks.
Management is very organized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.