CBRE Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun and full-filling place to work
Project Administrator/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONOctober 18, 2013
Typical day at work was never typical. Working with live construction projects every day was different.
I learned how to work hard under strict deadlines and build lasting relationships with my colleagues.
Hard part of the job was the unpredictability of the workload when problems would arise in the projects.
The most enjoyable part was the variety of each day and the job satisfaction in completing tasks on time and on budget.
Challenging experience.
Regional Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
Challenging work on the Infrastructure Ontario account. I led a great team, and the hardest part of my role was client management.
Long hours with not a lot of rewards
Client Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 11, 2012
I am currently employed at CBRE Limited Toronto West a commercial real estate brokerage. However, I am interest in exploring other career options. My confidence in my qualification comes from my two years of work experience with one of the top performing industrial teams in Ontario. My daily activities ranged from creating proposals and disposition templates, along with the constant updating of branding changes. I have created and designed several sign requests and signage drafts. Everyday activity mainly focused on the creation of marketing flyers, newspaper ads, reporting letters for client, drafting and coordinating offers. I also have experience with property inspections, scheduling and coordinating property tours. I am highly proficient in Microsoft Office as well as adobe illustrator and reader. I work well independently as well as in a team atmosphere. One of my strongest attributes would be my desire to learn any skill until perfected. I can multi task or delegate well to complete the required project.
Pros
the odd free lunch or left overs from a meeting
Cons
not a good environment to grow as an assistant or in marketing
Company staffing and work enviornment is excellet.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Self motivated atmosphere with goal achievement results.
Staff work with you and clients to achieve good results.
Time management is on you and brings out the best of you.

Company has many forms to learn, and understand.
Company also has a great list of online management tools and courses to our disposal.
Pros
good company to be with.
Cons
unfortunately due to market needs, no permanent position found for me past contract date.
CBRE
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 19, 2013
The management of my particular department and my coworkers were great. Having said that, the people we served made working there, on the whole, a complete and utter nightmare. One should not dread having to go to work in a hostile environment and sadly the management of my department did little to stop it. One can call it the pitfalls of working in real estate.
Pros
(usually) decent hours, competent team
Cons
hostile environment for support staff.
Good group of Management and staff members and flexible hours
Transaction Manager (Former Employee) –  TorontoAugust 29, 2014
Handle the site selections for our client in locating premium locations within the Ontario region.
Worked closely with Landlords in negotiating the offers to lease and the leases and coordinating work required to be completed for the with the project managers.
Complete renewals on behalf of our client and ensure that the deals are within the budgeted perameters.
Flexible Hours
Manager Client Accounting (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 22, 2014
The management is very professional and work culture is open.
Pros
free lunches
Decent job
Service Operator (Current Employee) –  Niagara RegionOctober 3, 2013
Lot's of driving. Way too much time entering work orders and emails and other PC work. Frustrating when I can not actually do Electricians work because power can't be shut off usually because it will disrupt Clients business or no labels on breaker panels. Grateful for work and thankful for support from Manager and Team leader as well as co-workers. Very satisfying when I can complete a Work Order and satisfy the client.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
too much pda pc work
Fun workplace, social, interesting and varied work
Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 12, 2014
I process all commercial real estate sale transactions from start to finish. I respond to a high volume of emails and phone calls and requests. The hardest part of my job is ensuring that all deadlines are met for month end. The most enjoyable part of my job is the social side - we are like a family.
CBRE cultivates growth
PROJECT MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE ONTARIO (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 25, 2014
I have worked at CBRE since I was a co-op student. They have allowed my professional growth through succession planning, which I am forever grateful.
great company
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
CBRE does a great job of training and promoting their employees.
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
I've learned many valuable transferable skills at CBRE and the work environment is fun and friendly.
great work environment.
Assistant Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  vancouverOctober 24, 2012
Currently I held the tile of Assistant Facilty Manager and main responsiblities include addressing all the client requests pertaining to faciltiy issues.
Enjoyed my time there
Facilities Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 10, 2014
I had a great time working at CBRE great way to get into the Facilities Service Industry.