CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High Productivity
Associate Accountant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 10, 2015
Pros: celebrating birhtdays, holiday's
Cons: good benifits
At CBRE I’d like to say thank you for the memories, friendship and collaboration in building our Accounting Career for 5 years. I’ve met many of different culture in my travels and many more of them virtually and the corporate culture, work ethic and drive to success was amazing and humbling.
Special thanks to my Accounting team for putting up with me and for their dedication in servicing all of them as well all Clients (RBC , IO, CORP,) who had always partnered with us to achieve this hug high productivity an Accounting Department.
Very fun workplace with jokes, parties (celebrating birthdays,holiday's...)
I will miss them all dearly and wish them all great success in the future.

Very cut throat with no clear guidance from management. You have to play a guessing game to see what they want. Very stressful environment with no direction or career advancement
Supportive collegues
Building Operator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 5, 2015
I learned a lot from my co workers. The office personnel were very supportive.But no system in designating personnel in certain area.There's a lot of room to grow but financially constrained when comes to maintenance supplies.
Challenging experience.
Regional Team Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
Challenging work on the Infrastructure Ontario account. I led a great team, and the hardest part of my role was client management.
great company
Data entry (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
Job Security but bad work/life balance
Electrician / Critical Environment (Current Employee), Barrie, ONMay 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits, paid vacation, shift premiums
Cons: long hours, shift work, bad work/life balance
I am and Electrician for CBRE and have been for almost 2 years.
The job looks fantastic on paper but it requires many hours of work and a rotating shift schedule.
It creates low moral and depressed workers with no backup for vacation or sick days. This means that if you take a vacation, there is at least 2 other people who are suffering to make up the coverage lost with your absence.

All in all it has good job security but it isn't for everyone.
Company staffing and work enviornment is excellet.
Project Manager (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good company to be with.
Cons: unfortunately due to market needs, no permanent position found for me past contract date.
Self motivated atmosphere with goal achievement results.
Staff work with you and clients to achieve good results.
Time management is on you and brings out the best of you.

Company has many forms to learn, and understand.
Company also has a great list of online management tools and courses to our disposal.
CBRE
Network Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 19, 2013
Pros: (usually) decent hours, competent team
Cons: hostile environment for support staff.
The management of my particular department and my coworkers were great. Having said that, the people we served made working there, on the whole, a complete and utter nightmare. One should not dread having to go to work in a hostile environment and sadly the management of my department did little to stop it. One can call it the pitfalls of working in real estate.
great work environment.
Assistant Facility Manager (Current Employee), vancouverOctober 24, 2012
Currently I held the tile of Assistant Facilty Manager and main responsiblities include addressing all the client requests pertaining to faciltiy issues.