CBRE Employee Review

Productive and Fun
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CA5 June 2013
• Complete maintenance and repair records as required.
• Review assigned work orders.
• Estimate time and materials needed to complete repair.
• Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
• Maintain an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
• Maintain the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
• Perform painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and locksmith tasks as needed.
• Respond quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned. No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
• Responsible for maintaining security sliding gate and arm gate operational.
• Responsible for maintaining carwash equipment and controls operational.
• Responsible for maintaining air compressor and air dryer equipment operational.
• Responsible for maintaining parking lot pavement traffic markings and bollards and wheel stops painted.
• Responsible for maintaining vacuum equipment motor, fan, filter bag, hose, vacuum pipe line clear of debris and operational.
• Responsible for maintenance service and repair HVAC equipment.
• All Hertz Car Rental and Sales
Pros
Non-supervisory position
Cons
health care

Other CBRE Employee Reviews

Fast Paced , Service Orientated
Team Lead, Project Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2017
I managed a group of project managers who provided facility services for TD Bank corporate offices in the downtown core. Provided weekly reporting and created a KPI structure to enhance service and manage time. The culture was very service orientated and customer driven. Managing a demanding client and keeping timelines within a set budget was challenging, however keeping people interested in repetitive functions was difficult. Achieving our goals and KPIs all within budget to the satisfaction of our clients and CBRE.
My department
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
I wasn't at CBRE for too long due to being offered an other role in another company. The paralegal department was very unstable due to the manager at the time. CBRE is overall a great company to work for, I didn't enjoyed my time there due my boss at the time. However, I would definitely work for CBRE in again if the opportunity would present itself. The worse part of my day was having to be belittle by my boss publicly but the best times were having to help my team and courage them to be their best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.