CBRE Employee Review

A great group of Broker's. Always willing to go the extra mile for thier clients.
Receptionist / Listing Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA19 June 2012
This is a professional group of hard working Broker's that take the time to get to know their clients needs and work extremely hard to seal the deal and sell your property or complex.
Pros
wonderful group of folks to work with.

Other CBRE Employee Reviews

My department
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
I wasn't at CBRE for too long due to being offered an other role in another company. The paralegal department was very unstable due to the manager at the time. CBRE is overall a great company to work for, I didn't enjoyed my time there due my boss at the time. However, I would definitely work for CBRE in again if the opportunity would present itself. The worse part of my day was having to be belittle by my boss publicly but the best times were having to help my team and courage them to be their best.
Strong divide between sales and support
Client Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Beautiful office and mostly friendly faces. A lot of 'locker room talk' and drama between some sales brokers.

Support team is fantastic and work incredibly hard. Work culture is great but mostly geared towards rewarding the sales brokers and associates.

Benefit options and great employee perks.
Pros
Central located office, employee perks
Cons
high expectations and demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.