CBRE Employee Reviews

learning curve
Present, Building Operator Critical Environment (Current Employee) –  here3 March 2017
extremely demanding and good learning curve good team and work environment couple of a*holes pretending that they know how to be managers but it is dissipated as positive thinking and proactive approach from crew.
Pros
free coffee once a year
Cons
no light a the end of tunel
No opportunities for advancement
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Ontario20 February 2017
Ok work life balance. Negative work environment. No chance for promotions. no training. poor management. inside the box thinking. little staff appreciation.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
poor management
great company
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2017
one of the largest real estate brokers nationwide. a great company to work at, with lots of team events, being recognized for working hard, and a great atmosphere
Business driven
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2017
This company is a top leading commercial real estate companies in the world. This company has high expectations, and ambitious individuals.
Pros
Salary, benefits
Cons
Lack of training
Welcoming work environment
Real Estate Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2017
Good work environment and encouraging management. They helped me develop my skills and increase my knowledge in accounting and property management field.
Good Company to work for - they cared for their employees
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS22 November 2016
Enjoyed working at CBRE because the work life balance was amazing. Our office had a certain amount of independence because we were so small. We were able to interface with the client daily and in a less formal atmosphere.
Pros
Life work balance
Cons
Sometimes the distance from head office was challenging when new programs were brought out.
Systems Coordinator
CMM Systems Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 May 2016
Not very experienced management; gender/age preferences; not many opportunities to grow at least on the account I worked at.
Pros
Decent salary and benefits
Cons
No reward for loyalty or dedication
Place where I started to learn everything
Jr. Lease Administrator/Lease Assistant (Former Employee) –  PH17 May 2016
started with a typical very busy day at work.. Learned to deal with different kinds of people.. Learned to handle people, how to treat them..Learned a lot on customer service and how to managed properties..My manager is great.. She provide all the needed help i need.. My co workers are always there to help.. we have teamwor.. the hardest part is to managed properties in the same way its good because Im learning.. the most enjoyable part is with the co-workers..
Desktop Support Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2016
A typical work day, resolving tickets over the phone or onsite, reset password, setup new users Blackberry using BES.
OnBoard, Off boarding
great place to work
Executive (Former Employee) –  delhi5 March 2016
great place to work, learn new things, good working environment, friendly people,do apply if you want to work in this field
An enriching experience.
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Down Town, Toronto30 January 2016
A fast paced work environment that thrived on team building. Accommodating management that provided the liberty of flexible hours, at the same time ensuring that the work progress is not compromised. Co-operative co-workers that made the learning experience enjoyable at every stage including on the hardest days.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours, Great Management
Cons
Travel Time
Great work environment meeting many clients,contractors
Senior Facility Manager for CBRE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2016
Each day was welcomed with many changes, from floods to fires to car incidents,robberies for some 100 RBC branches. Each day work orders came to have various work carried out. Supervised two Facility managers for Eastern area of Ontario and 13 mobile techs.
working 24/7 managing sites for the past ten years with CBRE.
Carried out yearly appraisals for job performance of staff, allocate bonus and decide on wage increases.
Very fast pace, enjoyed the job very much, due to retendering of contract, CBRE lost to another Facility provider. Ready to get back into the work place.
High Productivity
Associate Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2015
At CBRE I’d like to say thank you for the memories, friendship and collaboration in building our Accounting Career for 5 years. I’ve met many of different culture in my travels and many more of them virtually and the corporate culture, work ethic and drive to success was amazing and humbling.
Special thanks to my Accounting team for putting up with me and for their dedication in servicing all of them as well all Clients (RBC , IO, CORP,) who had always partnered with us to achieve this hug high productivity an Accounting Department.
Very fun workplace with jokes, parties (celebrating birthdays,holiday's...)
I will miss them all dearly and wish them all great success in the future.

Very cut throat with no clear guidance from management. You have to play a guessing game to see what they want. Very stressful environment with no direction or career advancement
Pros
celebrating birhtdays, holiday's
Cons
good benifits
Good company to work for
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2015
Busy environment with high demands on reaching the deadlines.
I learned new information on Property Management field and the challenges are coming with.
Hardest part - communication with the client - Ontario Ministries.
Enjoyable part of the job- communication within the Financial Department was good, very efficient and helpfull.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Excellent well rounded employer with plenty of opportunity to grow
Manager of Facilities @ UTC (Current Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario22 November 2015
Working with customers and clients to develop relationships and operational improvements striving to be best in class
Great team in the Montreal Office
MANAGER, REAL ESTATE RBC Account (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 November 2015
The days are very busy and can be stressful at times but overall, good atmosphere, work environment and fun people to be around.
Every day, there was humour at some point to lighten the load.
Excellent environment with Team working focus
Director of Operations and Client Services (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2015
Excellent feel good when starting your day. Environment encourages team approach problem solving. Management works close with staff to encourage power of decision making and taking leadership roles.
a good company to work with
MAC Project Manager (Current Employee) –  18 King E Toronto ON13 October 2015
CBRE is a global company which provides great opportunities to the people

It provides global work opportunity and internal growth
Great company to work for
Client Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 October 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed my time at CBRE, learned an incredible amount of information in commercial real estate and was fortunate enough to work for a great team.
Supportive collegues
Building Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2015
I learned a lot from my co workers. The office personnel were very supportive.But no system in designating personnel in certain area.There's a lot of room to grow but financially constrained when comes to maintenance supplies.