CBRE Employee Review

Fast paced job with constant desire to learn more.
Retail Agency Broker (Former Employee) –  Zagreb, Croatia21 January 2013
Lots of travel all around the country of Croatia, visiting job sites meeting with clients. Working in another country taught me to learn that there are many point of views that need to be taken into consideration. With the amount of time spent with my co-workers we all became like a little family. The hardest part of this job was to be absent for days at a time without seeing my own family members. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people that taught me something new all the time.

Other CBRE Employee Reviews

My department
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
I wasn't at CBRE for too long due to being offered an other role in another company. The paralegal department was very unstable due to the manager at the time. CBRE is overall a great company to work for, I didn't enjoyed my time there due my boss at the time. However, I would definitely work for CBRE in again if the opportunity would present itself. The worse part of my day was having to be belittle by my boss publicly but the best times were having to help my team and courage them to be their best.
Strong divide between sales and support
Client Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
Beautiful office and mostly friendly faces. A lot of 'locker room talk' and drama between some sales brokers.

Support team is fantastic and work incredibly hard. Work culture is great but mostly geared towards rewarding the sales brokers and associates.

Benefit options and great employee perks.
Pros
Central located office, employee perks
Cons
high expectations and demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.