CBRE

CBRE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great company
Data entry (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2014
As a member of a real estate board, you also become a member of the BC Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). Only members of CREA are entitled to call themselves REALTORS®.
Job Security but bad work/life balance
Electrician / Critical Environment (Current Employee), Barrie, ONMay 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits, paid vacation, shift premiums
Cons: long hours, shift work, bad work/life balance
I am and Electrician for CBRE and have been for almost 2 years.
The job looks fantastic on paper but it requires many hours of work and a rotating shift schedule.
It creates low moral and depressed workers with no backup for vacation or sick days. This means that if you take a vacation, there is at least 2 other people who are suffering to make up the – more... coverage lost with your absence.

All in all it has good job security but it isn't for everyone. – less
Company staffing and work enviornment is excellet.
Project Manager (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good company to be with.
Cons: unfortunately due to market needs, no permanent position found for me past contract date.
Self motivated atmosphere with goal achievement results.
Staff work with you and clients to achieve good results.
Time management is on you and brings out the best of you.

Company has many forms to learn, and understand.
Company also has a great list of online management tools and courses to our disposal.
Weak Management, Toxic Workplace
Support Administrator (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 9, 2013
Pros: pay & benefits good. comfortable work atmosphere.
Cons: you're 2nd class if you're not part of sales
Most troubling of all is that regional management there are blind to how some of the people in the office are treated. There is such a cut throat atmosphere to make a sale that if you are not part of sales you are 2nd class.
CBRE
Network Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 19, 2013
Pros: (usually) decent hours, competent team
Cons: hostile environment for support staff.
The management of my particular department and my coworkers were great. Having said that, the people we served made working there, on the whole, a complete and utter nightmare. One should not dread having to go to work in a hostile environment and sadly the management of my department did little to stop it. One can call it the pitfalls of working in – more... real estate. – less
great work environment.
Assistant Facility Manager (Current Employee), vancouverOctober 24, 2012
Currently I held the tile of Assistant Facilty Manager and main responsiblities include addressing all the client requests pertaining to faciltiy issues.
CBRE Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer (Former Employee), Boise, IDSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good webinars
Cons: miscommunications with the customers
Good internal infrastructure. Good communication between upper management and on the ground crews
Good company to work for, positive environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, OHSeptember 17, 2014
Overall a good organization. Seemingly too many chiefs and not enough indians
Horrible Company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee), FloridaSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: no breaks, no coverage if you have to use the restroom
This is not a good company to work for, they promise you the world and they do not deliver.

I worked with the most horrible coworker, besides my bosses, I would never work for this company again, to many trouble makers and way too much stress.
Great place to develop your skills
Finance Analyst (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 30, 2014
Great place to work to develop your skills. A lot of new challenges all the time which made it a good.
I WORKED WITH A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE FROM THIS JOB.
NE Chief Engineer Regional Manager (Former Employee), TRi state areaAugust 27, 2014
Pros: company truck
Cons: benifits were not that good
Busy every day with new surprising events.Scheduling inspection and overall operation in the tri state area.
ok but I have worked for much better co in my early years HewlettPackard
Building Engineer (Current Employee), AZAugust 15, 2014
Pros: they liked to dress you nice!
Cons: no yearly bonus
Looking forward to working for a class act company like cushman wakefield again!
Lack of Leadership and Structure
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaAugust 15, 2014
No one can make a decision -- Management is top heavy -- Not resourced appropriately.
Driven and powerful but poorly managed at team level
Creative Director Workplace Strategy (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 15, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: work/life balance
This is respected and global company that is catching up in terms of setting up the necessary management systems and talent retention policies that match its reputation.
a good company to work for until I was laid off
building engineer (Former Employee), jacksonville,floridaAugust 11, 2014
Pros: tenants at building were very nice, met some good people
Cons: on call at times
Did inspections thru out building on fire alarms,emergency lighting,restrooms etc. Did safety training every month, managers were very knowledgable,got along with all co-workers,preventative maintenance on roof top units,everthing
Fantastic
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Shaumburg IllinoisAugust 11, 2014
A enriching work environment and a perfect place to start any corporate job. Motivated helpful advocates to help you succeed.
Advancement is arbitrary.
Technician III (Former Employee), Christus Health Corpus Christi texasAugust 6, 2014
Pros: you have a job
Cons: no future
My position title was Technician III. My daily duties were to monitor the physical plant & respond to demand / preventative work orders. The work order system was poor at best but with a great emphasis placed on work order completions (merit based raises) . Every aspect of your job requires utilizing a computer based program with little to no training – more... and no one locally to assist you. Payroll usually contained errors that were very time consuming on your part and very difficult to correct. My time there was very stressful due to the lack of support from management. These things I consider to be the positive aspects of the job. Promotions are arbitrary, personnel with less experience, less time are promoted and when questioned, management is mute no explanation necessary. I would not encourage any I know to work for them. – less
Cbre is good company
Assistant Manager- OHSE (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 6, 2014
About cbre we can gain good expernices @ site.The company and mangement has been very supporting for safety
Big company, High performers are rewarded
Valuation Associate (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedules for salaried employees
Cons: typically long hours
As with most big companies, it is easy to feel like just a number; however, this may have just been the culture of my particular office.

High performers are typically monetarily compensated especially if an employees salary is at least partially commission based. Work/life balance can be a struggle at times; however, overall work schedules were pretty – more... flexible as a result. – less
A lot of variety
maintenance technician (Former Employee), minneapolisAugust 4, 2014
A day at work consisted of a lot of client interaction which I enjoy.

1 2 3 4 5

About CBRE

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more