CBRE Employee Review

Very Busy
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA17 October 2013
I liked working for CBRE it was great to interact with tenants
Pros
tenant interaction
Cons
pay

Other CBRE Employee Reviews

Fast Paced , Service Orientated
Team Lead, Project Management (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2017
I managed a group of project managers who provided facility services for TD Bank corporate offices in the downtown core. Provided weekly reporting and created a KPI structure to enhance service and manage time. The culture was very service orientated and customer driven. Managing a demanding client and keeping timelines within a set budget was challenging, however keeping people interested in repetitive functions was difficult. Achieving our goals and KPIs all within budget to the satisfaction of our clients and CBRE.
My department
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
I wasn't at CBRE for too long due to being offered an other role in another company. The paralegal department was very unstable due to the manager at the time. CBRE is overall a great company to work for, I didn't enjoyed my time there due my boss at the time. However, I would definitely work for CBRE in again if the opportunity would present itself. The worse part of my day was having to be belittle by my boss publicly but the best times were having to help my team and courage them to be their best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.