CBC

CBC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place of good production standard
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 2, 2014
Pros: good team of people to work with, good facilities
Cons: not good career advancement
Good people, good environment, good balance of high speed work and good down time to balance it. Not always the best management.
Excellent Employer
Admin Assistant of Executive Director (Current Employee), Ottawa, OntarioApril 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, great work atmosphere
Cons: downsizing
Hard working teams, working together, strongly believing in their end product.
Poorly run
Acting Extra (Former Employee), RPO Osborne Village, Winnipeg MB R3L 2V9 CANADAAugust 21, 2013
- Fast paced and good tips
- The staff was a little rough around the edges and they were very clique-like and juvenile, almost like a high school environment
It was the most enjoyable work in Canada for me.
journalist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 8, 2013
I met a lot of interesting people and spoke with them, recorded our conversations and edited a sound of these items. I was a host of the program Cultural Mosaic for one year and prepared news for three years.
The best journalisme ever
Coordinator and journalist (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 15, 2013
The quality of information and the public interest is what counts.
I learned a lot about Canada and the world.
Productive and fun work place
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Ada, MichiganJune 18, 2014
A typical day at work would involve answering the disputes the consumer has about their bill. Example: They are either stating they paid the bill, insurance paid the bill, they had 100% charity, they need proof of what they had done. etc. I would also speak with the client and review accounts, post payments, place insurance holds, verify the date of – more... service and amount on the account. – less
Peaceful work environment
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2014
A typical day ranged from reviewing resumes to doing payroll. The payroll was done in two batches one for the church employees and the other for the teachers at the schools.
It was productive and fun.
After School Care (Former Employee), Columbus, NJMarch 31, 2014
A typical day was to come in open the supply closet, pull out the snacks, games and paper for the children. When they got off the bus and entered the room. The snack was served to them. They went to have a seat at the tables. Then they did their homework and played quiet games which I played with them. when everyone was done my three co-workers would – more... go outside with them and they would do a group game or play tag on the playground.
What I learned is that 22 children were under my care with the help of three others and team work was key.
My co-workers were great! They did their part too.
The hardest part was discipline when a child was acting out of line and disrespectful.
The enjoyable part was all of it for two hours a day for five days a week. I looked forward to being there every day. – less
Freelance work
Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Property Manager (Former Employee), VariousMarch 20, 2014
Pros: made my own hours, hand picked clients, variety of environments, variety of businesses.
Great work for a stay at home mom, I made great money and had several clients I helped in their home or outside offices. I balanced checkbooks, created budgets, processed payroll, organized files, placed orders, handled A/P and A/R, or whatever else was needed.

Clients included elder care management, property management, interior design, guitar sales, – more... real estate broker, vocational work training, neurofeedback center, hospital relocation services, marketing analysis expert. – less
learning food safety
Operator (Former Employee), McComb, OHDecember 4, 2013
I like working with people and learning about food safety, Handling the food properly and to keep everything sanitized
Manager that doesnt micromanage her employees and treats them like family.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Blountville, TNOctober 11, 2013
The office manager was more than an employer she was a friend. I could always count on my coworkers and manager to help me in any way possible. Very fun job!!
Productive and exiting
Reception,Admin,Sales (Former Employee), East LondonMay 6, 2013
Pros: free lunch once a month and some days you get to go home early
Cons: boss verry hard on you.
Make everyone tea have a laugh and then get to work answer calls
proses applications get outstanding info on clients lodge stop orders debit orders track new business then scan and email all Applications and File and Call in For Credit Checks.
and Deal with unhappy Clients and Walking Clients and existing Clients
Productive and fun work place
joiner (Current Employee), glasgowApril 28, 2013
Pros: learning new skills every day.
Cons: lack of permanent contracts
great company to work for over my 2 year employment . great work colleagues.
Fun productive office
Student Veterans Community, President (Former Employee), Pasco, WAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
I wokred in an office with teh Veterans Representative helping incoming veterans get their educational bennifits set up. I worked between my classes and after classes. This was a fun position becasue it allowed me to help other veterans get started toward their educational goals.
Very productive and enjoyed working
Accountant (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMarch 14, 2013
Cons: had to work sometimes even during my lunch break
Typical day at work the first thing I would do in the morning is check my email and voice mail and prioritize my activities for the day.
I learnt a lot working for this company.
Enjoyed interacting and helping and keeping the customers happy.

Co workers were very helpful and the atmosphere was very friendly

Always very busy, which I enjoyed.

The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was to keep our customers happy. – less
Change in management made it a uncomfortable work environment.
Solutions Specialist/ Lead Generator (Former Employee), Westmont, ILNovember 29, 2012
Pros: i was employed
Cons: see review.
Call center work
Current managerment (not in place when I started) is inappropriate for an office environment. (Loud, swearing and too much personal information announced on a dailey basis)
got a good experience
Schedule Coordinator/CSR REP (Former Employee), Marysville, OHNovember 27, 2012
Pros: everyday was different
Cons: its a economy driven work place
a very rewarding job learned alot of day to day operations of a production facility. my job was production scheduler/inside sales
i scheduled work daily for pruduction made sure work that was sxcheduled for production was done on time while working with the plant production manager.i processed the orders for production as well as took any phone calls – more... from customers if there was any problems with the shipment. – less
Good environment working
Finance Officer-Bank Reconciliation (Former Employee), CambodiaAugust 16, 2012
I have learned more experience in accounting and collegues are helpfull person.
Public Entity
Board Chairman (Former Employee), Henderson, NVMarch 29, 2012
Pros: get to make a difference
Cons: it's too fun, addictive, and worthwhile
CBC is the Commemorative Beautification Committee for the City of Henderson, NV. Great group of dedicated citizens looking to improve and enhance the City of Henderson. I loved working here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to make a difference.
es muy chevere cuando uno cuenta con un equipo de trabajo excelente
auxiliar de produccion (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNAugust 8, 2014
Pros: seguros muy buenos
Cons: si tenemos descanso un dia a la semana
es una buena empresa.pero muy pesado el trabajo,en cuanto a la paga muy puntual,aunque tenemos todo ,hay cosas que no me gusta de la empresa.
he aprendido a trabajar en equipo,ser capacitadora de personal, aprender rápido en mis funciones
cuando el personal no aprende,no acata ordenes,para mi es dificil

1 2 3