CBC

CBC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
CBC
Senior Technical Analyst /System Administrator (Current Employee), ottawaMay 13, 2014
Pros: cbc
Cons: many cuts
Great company but do to the many cuts over the years , makes it hard to do foresee any growth.
Nice place of good production standard
Graphic Designer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 2, 2014
Pros: good team of people to work with, good facilities
Cons: not good career advancement
Good people, good environment, good balance of high speed work and good down time to balance it. Not always the best management.
Excellent Employer
Admin Assistant of Executive Director (Current Employee), Ottawa, OntarioApril 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, great work atmosphere
Cons: downsizing
Hard working teams, working together, strongly believing in their end product.
Poorly run
Acting Extra (Former Employee), RPO Osborne Village, Winnipeg MB R3L 2V9 CANADAAugust 21, 2013
- Fast paced and good tips
- The staff was a little rough around the edges and they were very clique-like and juvenile, almost like a high school environment
It was the most enjoyable work in Canada for me.
journalist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 8, 2013
I met a lot of interesting people and spoke with them, recorded our conversations and edited a sound of these items. I was a host of the program Cultural Mosaic for one year and prepared news for three years.
The best journalisme ever
Coordinator and journalist (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 15, 2013
The quality of information and the public interest is what counts.
I learned a lot about Canada and the world.
Contract Loan Processing 21 years Experience
Owner /Contract Loan Processor (Current Employee), Riverton UtahSeptember 1, 2014
Hello,

My name is Cary Brewster and I am a Contract Loan Processor. 21 years’ experience

I am available to contract loan process for any broker/lender/loan officer in Utah who is looking for a great Loan Processor with 21 years of experience.

I am also allowed to processing in other states. (Check YOUR State requirements per NMLS)

• I process all – more... types of mortgage loans from set up to funding, including Utah Housing, Rural Housing, FHA/VA, Conventional and Jumbo

• I work closely with Loan Officer and will prepare and send the mortgage loan disclosures to the borrower(s)

• I provide all Change of Circumstances needed with-in compliance

• I maintain vendor relationships pertaining to the processing and closing of the mortgage loan

• I assist clients in a professional friendly manner with obtaining necessary documentation during anytime throughout the loan process

• I am trusted with very sensitive information pertaining to each client and make sure to follow all privacy laws

• I have organized and managed a pipeline of maximum of 25-35 mortgage loans; all types with-in my pipeline

• I continue to stay current with the industry and guideline changes to ensure all requirements are met

• I am self-motivated to process a mortgage loan to meet expected turn times and deadlines

• I am available via phone email and fax after business hours and weekends

• I am a Licensed Loan Officer so that I can provide you this service in the State of Utah

• BEST OF ALL…………I do not get paid unless the loan funds

Reasons to Outsource Mortgage Processing

A large number of independent mortgage brokers, loan officers, small banks and credit unions have never explored the benefits outsource mortgage processing. CBC Loan Processing can not only save you money but you can also get higher quality processing than you can in-house. There are other reasons to use outsource processing besides saving money.

Labor Problems:
An often-overlooked one is labor problems. An in-house loan processor is entitled to vacation time and pay, overtime, benefits, statutory holidays and maternity leave. The employee earns these benefits whether they do a good job, or work just 'good enough' to keep their job. We’ve all been there – tolerating a marginal employee until their personnel file is large enough to be fired without fearing reprisal from a state labor board or lawsuit.

Training:
Training is also time consuming and expensive.
The in-house processor must also be kept up-to-date with the daily changes to the regulations and guidelines.
The mortgage industry is volatile, changing within weeks. When you outsource mortgage processing you do not need to bear the cost of upgrading and training staff processors.

Office Expense:
Expensive office space, computers, software, telephones, internet, office supplies and other support costs are fixed expenses that must be paid for every employee.
Outsource mortgage processing and paying those costs for a processor every month disappear.

Finally, staff processors can become complacent over time.
More loans become more work to them.
When you outsource mortgage processing the contract processor only gets paid when new loans come in the door so the motivation changes.

A good contract processor can reduce the headaches associated with processing, close files faster and with better quality in house processor.

It’s it time for you to shift your focus from pushing paper and managing office staff to growing your business.

MORE……..

Whether you're looking for a full time loan processor or someone to handle the over flow in your pipeline…. A quick solution would to use CBC Loan Processing…... I am the answer.

CBC Loan Processing will provide:

• High level of client service & fast turnaround
• Better cost management
• Flexible costs in changing market conditions
• Better risk management with regulatory compliance
• And much more!!

BROKERS, LENDERS AND LOAN OFFICERS:

• Decrease Your Loan Processing Costs - Lower Cost per Loan
• Offer Faster Turn times and Better Client Service
• Increase Your Closing Ratio

I can help expand your business and help you manage fluctuating Volume

Isn't it more profitable to free your loan officers up and have them focus on sales?

I do all the processing while keeping your sales people (Loan Officers) Underwriters, Title Companies, AMC, Lenders, and all others involved in the mortgage process informed.

Why not scale your business where needed without heavy investments and then fund three to five times more loans.

Why not cut your loan processing costs - Up to 50% lower than industry average The cost of recruiting, training and keeping an in house loan processor can be expensive and time consuming and this time could be spent closing more loans!

If you are feeling frustrated with re-training loan processors, paying their salaries, benefits, sick time, vacation, and workman's compensation – then isn’t it time to start outsourcing your files to me?. – less
Productive and fun work place
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Ada, MichiganJune 18, 2014
A typical day at work would involve answering the disputes the consumer has about their bill. Example: They are either stating they paid the bill, insurance paid the bill, they had 100% charity, they need proof of what they had done. etc. I would also speak with the client and review accounts, post payments, place insurance holds, verify the date of – more... service and amount on the account. – less
Peaceful work environment
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 27, 2014
A typical day ranged from reviewing resumes to doing payroll. The payroll was done in two batches one for the church employees and the other for the teachers at the schools.
It was productive and fun.
After School Care (Former Employee), Columbus, NJMarch 31, 2014
A typical day was to come in open the supply closet, pull out the snacks, games and paper for the children. When they got off the bus and entered the room. The snack was served to them. They went to have a seat at the tables. Then they did their homework and played quiet games which I played with them. when everyone was done my three co-workers would – more... go outside with them and they would do a group game or play tag on the playground.
What I learned is that 22 children were under my care with the help of three others and team work was key.
My co-workers were great! They did their part too.
The hardest part was discipline when a child was acting out of line and disrespectful.
The enjoyable part was all of it for two hours a day for five days a week. I looked forward to being there every day. – less
Freelance work
Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Property Manager (Former Employee), VariousMarch 20, 2014
Pros: made my own hours, hand picked clients, variety of environments, variety of businesses.
Great work for a stay at home mom, I made great money and had several clients I helped in their home or outside offices. I balanced checkbooks, created budgets, processed payroll, organized files, placed orders, handled A/P and A/R, or whatever else was needed.

Clients included elder care management, property management, interior design, guitar sales, – more... real estate broker, vocational work training, neurofeedback center, hospital relocation services, marketing analysis expert. – less
learning food safety
Operator (Former Employee), McComb, OHDecember 4, 2013
I like working with people and learning about food safety, Handling the food properly and to keep everything sanitized
Manager that doesnt micromanage her employees and treats them like family.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Blountville, TNOctober 11, 2013
The office manager was more than an employer she was a friend. I could always count on my coworkers and manager to help me in any way possible. Very fun job!!
Productive and exiting
Reception,Admin,Sales (Former Employee), East LondonMay 6, 2013
Pros: free lunch once a month and some days you get to go home early
Cons: boss verry hard on you.
Make everyone tea have a laugh and then get to work answer calls
proses applications get outstanding info on clients lodge stop orders debit orders track new business then scan and email all Applications and File and Call in For Credit Checks.
and Deal with unhappy Clients and Walking Clients and existing Clients
Productive and fun work place
joiner (Current Employee), glasgowApril 28, 2013
Pros: learning new skills every day.
Cons: lack of permanent contracts
great company to work for over my 2 year employment . great work colleagues.
Fun productive office
Student Veterans Community, President (Former Employee), Pasco, WAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
I wokred in an office with teh Veterans Representative helping incoming veterans get their educational bennifits set up. I worked between my classes and after classes. This was a fun position becasue it allowed me to help other veterans get started toward their educational goals.
Very productive and enjoyed working
Accountant (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMarch 14, 2013
Cons: had to work sometimes even during my lunch break
Typical day at work the first thing I would do in the morning is check my email and voice mail and prioritize my activities for the day.
I learnt a lot working for this company.
Enjoyed interacting and helping and keeping the customers happy.

Co workers were very helpful and the atmosphere was very friendly

Always very busy, which I enjoyed.

The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was to keep our customers happy. – less
Change in management made it a uncomfortable work environment.
Solutions Specialist/ Lead Generator (Former Employee), Westmont, ILNovember 29, 2012
Pros: i was employed
Cons: see review.
Call center work
Current managerment (not in place when I started) is inappropriate for an office environment. (Loud, swearing and too much personal information announced on a dailey basis)
got a good experience
Schedule Coordinator/CSR REP (Former Employee), Marysville, OHNovember 27, 2012
Pros: everyday was different
Cons: its a economy driven work place
a very rewarding job learned alot of day to day operations of a production facility. my job was production scheduler/inside sales
i scheduled work daily for pruduction made sure work that was sxcheduled for production was done on time while working with the plant production manager.i processed the orders for production as well as took any phone calls – more... from customers if there was any problems with the shipment. – less
Good environment working
Finance Officer-Bank Reconciliation (Former Employee), CambodiaAugust 16, 2012
I have learned more experience in accounting and collegues are helpfull person.

1 2 3