CB Richard Ellis

CB Richard Ellis Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Life in Project Management
Project Corodinator-Project Management (Current Employee), Delhi, IndiaMarch 9, 2014
Pros: periodic training to brush up project management skills at all levels
Cons: long working hours & uncomfortable conditions at work
Coordination with various stake holders by hook or crook is the key here for getting the job done. Some time the toughest part is to push the vendors beyond regular capabilities of human due to over commitment of the B.D team to client.
very low moral not a fun place to work
SERVICE ENGINEER MANAGER (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 1, 2013
Cons: very long hours on call 24/7
CBRE are an American Company and it's all about the bottom line.
very top heavy with bad communication from Executive level down
A good company as well
REGIONAL FACILITY MANAGER OPERATIONS (Promotion) (Former Employee), montrealJuly 25, 2013
Pros: work life balance
Cons: far from home
I had multiple clients across Canada

My account where RBC,CIBC,HSBC

My co-workers where very client oriented as i was
Excellent work experiance
Commercial Real Estate Broker (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 23, 2013
Pros: clients
Cons: long sales cycle
Typical day would start in office and then would involve site visits or customer meetings usually later in the day.
I learned the land requirements for many industries involved in commercial real estate. I enjoyed working with all divisions to help secure the right property for their clients. I found the work very stimulating and exciting.
The hardest – more... part of the job was managing my cash flow. Land sales have a long sales cycle.
The most enjoyable was almost everything else. – less
Creative environment
Administrative Design Assistant (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 22, 2013
Pros: creative freedom
Cons: contract with no room for advancement
Assessed client needs and developed customized solutions to ensure consistent satisfaction
Supported financial operations in accounts payable
Assisted a team of three Senior Designers with a variety of administrative tasks
Commended for exceptional organizational aptitudes, professionalism, and enthusiasm
Fast paced job with constant desire to learn more.
Retail Agency Broker (Former Employee), Zagreb, CroatiaJanuary 21, 2013
Lots of travel all around the country of Croatia, visiting job sites meeting with clients. Working in another country taught me to learn that there are many point of views that need to be taken into consideration. With the amount of time spent with my co-workers we all became like a little family. The hardest part of this job was to be absent for days – more... at a time without seeing my own family members. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people that taught me something new all the time. – less
Do not accept a job offer at CBRE
Anonymous (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 10, 2014
Pros: nice offices
Cons: way too many to list here
Excessive work hours, evenings, weekends, holidays and during vacations which = ZERO work life balance. Lack of leadership on so many levels.
Nice environement to work at
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2014
Pros: you get to work with different vendors, personalities, and always busy.
Cons: healthcare plan is not the greatest. your out-of-pocket expenses, even with the top plan is large.
You work with all types of personalities and have to be able to prioritize your work. You have to learn the building inside and out and coordinate schedules with Engineer, Porters, etc..
Hard working fast paced
Associate Accountant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2014
Account Payable GL entries.
learned how to work in a fast paced environment.
management was slightly communicative, with high expectations.
co-workers goal oriented, hard working.
hardest part of the job was understanding managerial requirements with minimal communication.
easiest part was getting along with co workers.
Great company to learn from the best!
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXMarch 12, 2014
CBRE is a great company to learn from the best in the business of Commercial Real Estate. With over 32 business lines, you are able to learn from every aspect of how the worlds largest commercial real estate company works and continues to be successful.
Excellent place to work
Administrative Assistant to Executive Director (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 9, 2014
Great place to work. Able to share ideas and implement better practices.
Publicly traded real estate company (corporate brokerage and property management)
Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: amazed, first publicly-traded company that i worked for where family came first.
Cons: publicly traded real estate company (corporate brokerage and property management)
N/A
Project Manager (Former Employee), Pontiac, MIFebruary 18, 2014
Project Manager. Managed several large construction projects and budgets.
Commercial real estate analysis
Commercial Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 11, 2014
Learned the fundamentals of commercial real estate marketing and sales.
International and very professional company
Administrative assistant (Former Employee), Antwerp, BelgiumJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: not a lot of team events
The management took your interests in growing very serious. I wanted to implement my photography skills. They hired me to shoot all staff for the new portfolio and website photos. I was very pleased to do this and succeeded. It also made my administrative job more pleasant.
Diverse work assignments in industrial, office environment
Sr. Real Estate Transaction Manager (Former Employee), HD Supply, Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: challenging and busy
Cons: office location
Interstate brokerage for client, landlord and tenants to achieve corporate goals for all parties.
Nice company and work environments
Crystal Report Developer (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CADecember 19, 2013
I've been working for this company 2 and a half year. I work 6 days a week, even sometimes on the holidays. The thing that I enjoyed the most is free lunch every Friday.
CBRE is a good company but they don't pay well
Project Manager - Volkswagen Account (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 16, 2013
Salary levels are low and opportunities for advancement are limited for females.
More of a building engineer type job with electrical work required.
Building Engineer (Electrical) (Former Employee), Richardson, TXDecember 10, 2013
Duties and responsibility included maintaining state of the art data center, LSI computer network, maintenance of data center, including CRAH units, fire pump rooms, fire system, and nitrogen system, PMs of the critical facility, 480 RPPs and low voltage wiring, temperature controls and headers, program logic controls, extrusions and panel building, – more... building whips for data floor computer systems, maintenance of generators and cooling towers, and any additional duties required to maintain 100% up-time of data center. – less
Productive & fun workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Team work, individual contribution, proving myself to be good at my job, getting good appreciation from seniors, will get a lot of experience and expertise are some of the things which I enjoy the most working in a company.

1 2 3 4 5

About CB Richard Ellis

CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione, – Read more