CB&I

CB&I Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worked many hours
Mechanical Completions Administrator (Former Employee), Kearl Oil Sands, AlbertaMarch 5, 2015
I had a great time at this position, due to the day was in full of duties. I learned alot about engineering and redlines in this position because it was all about the turnover process to the client. My co-workers were all about getting the job done correctly, which made this absolutely great for me.The hardest part to this job was leaving it, I fully enjoyed it. The most enjoyable part of this job was the learning curves to submit a timely and correct turnover to the client.
Great employer
Safety Trainer/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Kearl LakeFebruary 24, 2015
it was super ! I enjoyed working with all the different trades, people from all over world. Made new friends was a great experience would gladly return.
Excellent Company , Well Run , Pleasure to work for
Piping Jr. Superintendent (Current Employee), Kearl Lake Ft. McMurray ABOctober 19, 2014
Pros: great pay scale
Cons: long hours, rotations
Fast paced, well planned , tight timelines keep the job interesting . Overall great company
It was the perfect job experience at this time in my life
LEMs Coordinator (Former Employee), Kearl Lake, AlbertaSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: i have now caught up on my retirement funds and am more secure
Cons: living in a camp situation took a lot of determination and patience, in the end it was very enjoyable and i miss it lots
I learned a lot while working at the Kearl Lake Project for CBI. My experience in construction litigation was beneficial as I received hands on experience on the documents created in this area.
Learnt a lot from established working environment
PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER, PLANNING ENGINEER (Current Employee), Fort McMurray Alberta CanadaFebruary 23, 2014
Improved my expertise, excellent working conditions. Professional approach
NA
Construction Supervisor (Current Employee), Alberta, CanadaFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
CB&I is a great company work for. Safety is the number one priority always striving to reach 0 incidents. Will train there people to be proficient in there role, and are able to work all over the world.
very productive company
General Foremen (Current Employee), Kearl Oil SandsJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: cover travel expences
Cons: irregular shifts
The management team and co-workers are very supportive and cooperative. The hardest part of the job is the completion of the last 10% of construction. The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to think outside the box.

About CB&I

CB&I is one of the world's leading EPC companies, specializing in lump-sum turnkey projects for customers that produce, process, – Read more