- We’re looking for a capable project manager with experience in design and construction management of residential, commercial and industrial land development
- Minimum 5 years related experience and B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or completion of an Engineering Technology program. Must be eligible for registration with APEGS or SASTT.
- Provide design and project management services for our land development clients whose projects require underground water and sewer infrastructure, earth moving, drainage systems and roadways.
- The position includes aspects of consulting and construction including design, cost estimation, specification writing, contract administration, & site inspections.
Salary and Benefits:
- Exceptional employee benefits plan including an RRSP program, life & disability insurance, and extended health & dental care.
- Competitive salary & bonuses.
- Please send resumes by email prior to Wednesday, February 12th, 2014.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please reference Job Title and number.
Indeed - 13 months ago