- We’re looking for a capable project manager to handle design and construction management of residential, commercial and industrial land development.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or completion of an Engineering Technology program. Must be eligible for registration with APEGS or SASTT.
- Provide design and project management services for our land development clients whose projects require underground water and sewer infrastructure, earth moving, drainage systems and roadways.
- The position includes aspects of consulting and construction including design, cost estimation, specification writing, contract administration, & site inspections.
Salary and Benefits:
- Exceptional employee benefits plan including life and disability insurance, extended health and dental care, along with an RRSP program.
- Competitive salary & bonuses.
- Please send resumes by email prior to Wednesday, February 12th, 2014.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please reference Job Title and number.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Catterall & Wright is a Civil Engineering consulting firm that was established in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in 1965. Our firm specializes...