Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews

High-energy , fast-paced work environment
Cargo Sales and Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto28 June 2013
Not your typical 9-5, Monday to Friday office job. At the frontline on airline ground operations; always ever changing that requires high-energy and quick thinking individual to work here. Although the overnight and weekend shifts can be hard, it is a fun place to work with good job security, and most important of all - travel benefits.
I was working in Cathay Pacific Airways Engineering for 31 years.
Senior Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong International Airport27 August 2012
My main duty in Cathay Pacific was looking after the aircraft maintenance program as well as planning for the Checks and Inspection as well as creating the work package for the Checks.
I have the Technical and some Management Training in the company over the past 20 years.

I can speak good English, Cantonese and Mandarin which is good for any customer service job. I have the computer knowledge such as MS Office, Words, Excel and Powerpoint. Apart from aircraft maintenance, any other house maintenance and machnical job is not an issue for me.
Pros
the company that i work for is excellent.
Cons
there is no cons at all for the company.