Cathay Pacific Airways’ vision is to be the world’s best airline. A 3-time winner of the prestigious Skytrax Airline of the Year award, Cathay Pacific operates a fleet of 130 wide-bodied aircraft and serves over 160 destinations in 42 countries and territories. Cathay Pacific employs a team of over 20,000 worldwide dedicated to providing the highest quality service both on the ground and in the air.
Marketing Co-ordinator - Canada
Cathay Pacific Airways is looking for an enthusiastic, creative individual to join our organization. Based in Vancouver, BC the successful candidate will coordinate all Loyalty Marketing activities for Canada, focusing on increasing membership numbers and travel on Cathay Pacific. They will create day to day engagement on Facebook and Twitter and act as support for all other marketing and communications activities as needed.
- Recruit new, quality members for both Asia Miles and the Marco Polo Club.
- Engage and activate the Asia Miles and Marco Polo members with marketing activities, events and offers
- Organize local Marco Polo Club recognition events.
- Assist with planning Canadian Loyalty Marketing initiatives and partner promotions.
- Analyze Canadian member Asia Miles and Marco Polo Club loyalty data, provide insights to sale and marketing team, suggest promotions to improve “stickiness” of members.
- Perform post campaign analysis of loyalty programs and make recommendations for the future.
- Coordinate with the third parties e.g. hotels, department stores, re-Asia Miles awareness and joint promotion.
- Responsible for day to day engagement on local Facebook & Twitter pages.
- Coordinate collateral design and production.
- Assist with Community Marketing and PR projects
- Support additional marketing initiatives within Canada as required.
Required qualification and skills:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing/ PR.
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on statistics and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Travel industry experiences a plus.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Canada.
Cathay Pacific offers competitive remuneration and excellent benefits, including discounted travel. Please note this position is based in Vancouver, BC. Candidates who meet the above criteria and who would like to join a winning team are encouraged to forward a detailed resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
Deadline for application is Tuesday, April 8th, 2014. We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Cathay Pacific Airways is an equal opportunity employer.