One Full-Time and One Part-Time Position Available
- Provide care to children ages 2-12 yrs in a license child care center
- Assist staff with both long and short range activities in accordance with curriculum objectives
- Provide guidance strategies
- Assist with field trips (ie library, playgrounds, neighbourhood walks).
- Assist with preparation of daily crafts and activities and supervise these times as directed.
- Assist with toddler feedings and diaper changes.
- Prepare snacks and meals as directed.
- Assist with clean up duties and proper sanitation.
Education & Skills
- Early Childhood Education program an asset but not required
- Responsible Adult Course an asset ( on/off site training provided for right candidate )
- Experience in a child care center
- Child First Aid and CPR
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Valid and clean Drivers License an asset
Indeed - 19 months ago
A licensed child care center that allows children to learn through play and explore their own natural curiosities in a safe and caring...