Catalyst

Catalyst Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A job on Vancouver Island, Home every night.
Shift Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee), Crofton, BCSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: great coworkers and home every night.
Cons: same old, same old.
I work two 12 hour days then two 12 hour nights and four off. I am on a pager so each call is in a different part of the mill, working on different equipment for different people. I never know what the job will be and often still see things i have never seen before. I enjoy talking with all the workers, keeping them running and happy. The best part of my job is when they thank me for helping them out. The hardest part of the job would be finding parts for a old rusty mill with all the changes over the years we have a lot of one of a kind, so i have to adapt something to keep it going. I miss all the old timers i have worked with so this summer i had a golf game and dinner for some of them. There is nothing better than hearing the good old stories over again. The management at Catalyst has changed a lot in the last while as they try to control costs, while maintaining a old mill with product that is in less demand on a world market.
Great Managment
Vice President of Software Development Sales (Current Employee), At HomeJanuary 20, 2015
The CEO is very easy to work with and inspiring. They are challenged by the virtue of where their Dev Team is at but this is balanced with the quality of the team.
A well organised firm
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 6, 2014
The research assignment was well planned out. It also gave us the chance to interact with end users. The overall experience was very fruitful. Helped me gain knowledge about various housing typologies
Good Place
Chef de Cuisine (Former Employee), Cambridge, MASeptember 23, 2014
Cons: healthcare, very little time off
Passionate staff, learned a lot. A typical day is get in and go. Front of house needs work, but back of the house is great.
Excellent Team to work with
Contracting-Orchard Developer (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: experience on large project
Diamond project was a great project to have worked on.

I've enjoyed being part of large project team and using the Agile methodology.
Hated this job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2014
I absolutely was miserable at this job, they say they pride their selves on being a family environment but if you're not on the phone the whole time you're there, you're in trouble. I'm currently dealing with issues after following managers directions concerning time sheets and the company tells me I owe them money! They don't really care about you, they string you along for your "temporary" position but won't give you your term date.
good but idk about working there again
Tech (Former Employee), Vonore, TNJanuary 15, 2014
they were a good company but they never return calls or anything so I never knew anything as far as schedule
Productive and fun. Management is excellent.
Senior Contract Specialist (Current Employee), Stafford, VANovember 12, 2013
This is an amazing company to work for. The owner cares about his people. He will bend over backward for you.
Great Place to Work
Human Resource Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2013
Overall great place to work, great mission.

Great environment

Great Location

Great work life balance
Smart People
Marketing Account Director (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: atmoshpere
Cons: lack of direction
Great company to work for as you ramp up your career within the search/digital marketing space.

About Catalyst

When was the last time you had fun at work? It is a great time to join Catalyst. Get all the benefits of working with Fortune – Read more

Catalyst Photos