Are you looking for a positive and steady work environment? Castle Rock Research is looking for ambitious Sales Executives with 1-3 years of sales experience to drive sales at our head office here in Edmonton.
The Position – Sales Executive
Castle Rock is seeking to add qualified sales professionals to work at the company head office in Edmonton. Team members are expected to contribute to the process of delivering print and digital resources to the vast US Education market.
- Ability to cold-call businesses and initiate and manage the sales cycle
- Market and sell print-based and online supplemental educational materials
- Identify business opportunities by locating prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Skills and Attributes:
- Self-starter, highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively with peers, Managers and Operational Teams to deliver superior service to advisors and their teams
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership for problem resolution
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, time-management, problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills
- Charismatic and friendly demeanor
Education and Experience:
- University degree or college diploma in Business is preferred
- Experience with sales and/or telemarketing
- Excellent compensation package – salary plus commissions
- Full HR benefits package applies after first 90 days
- Potential for growth and career opportunities
For product information please visit www.castlerockresearch.com
Castle Rock Research Corp
10180-101 St, Edmonton, AB, T5J3S4