We are currently seeking a talented individual to join us as a Real Estate Administrative Assistant. This ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the Real Estate Industry with previous sales and administrative experience. This person will work alongside the Sales Team, and shall meet the following criteria in order to succeed with our company:
- Maintaining and managing client relationships
- Developing prospective client relationships
- Data Entry
- Maintaining and updating files
- Organize calendars/meetings
- Assisting the sales team when required
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Driven to perform well in a fast - paced, growing environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Negotiation skills is a must
- Analytical personality
- Customer service skills is a must
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Great team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Professional and poised demeanor
- Business Administration Certificate or Diploma is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience in sales including, but not limited to: call centers, telemarketing, retail etc.
- Previous experience working in a real estate investment environment is a definite asset
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience with databases
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary with incentive opportunities!
- Located in trendy uptown 17th Avenue
- We offer unlimited advancement opportunities to help with your career development!
- A casual yet fast-paced work environment with a positive atmosphere
Operating throughout Western Canada since 1985, Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity real estate firm actively engaged in...