Operating throughout Western Canada since 1985, Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity real estate firm actively engaged in acquiring and optimizing commercial properties.
CMP has developed extensive relationships with property owners, investors and related professionals to ensure that commercial real estate opportunities are beneficially structured and transacted.
With over 25 years of experience successfully optimizing commercial real estate opportunities throughout Western Canada, CMP implements a proven, risk-averse process to acquire, reposition and optimize income–producing and commercial properties. CMP is known throughout the industry as an innovative and knowledgeable private equity real estate firm.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Castle Mountain Properties are currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee multiple light-value construction and renovation projects throughout the Calgary area. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience independently managing and overseeing construction and renovation on commercial and residential properties with the ability to meet schedule and budgetary goals while managing multiple projects.
- Maintain continuous communication with contractors and CMP staff and to ensure schedule and budgetary goals are met
- Analyze, interpret and execute action on quotes and cost forecasts
- Coach, motivate and facilitate with contractors/suppliers to achieve project budget, scope and schedule
- Observes that Work Safe Practices are being followed and report any infractions in order to ensure safety
- Maintain and update all records as well as the CMP Database
- Oversee renovations and maintenance of CMP’s project properties
- Securing, scheduling and supervising qualified contractors
- Maintaining a positive and professional image of the project and the site to the general public
- 5+ years of related experience in a construction project management role with the ability to step into the position with minimal training
- Post secondary education in a related discipline
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve targets
- Competence in the use of necessary contract forms, building reports, and other related documentation
- Ability to successfully identify, diagnose, and solve problems in a construction project environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent command of the English language
- Competent knowledge of provincial building codes
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members while maintaining a clear sense of direction and leadership
- Ability to make and execute decisions effectively, quickly, and independently
WHY YOU WILL BE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively independently
- You demonstrate professionalism through appearance and overall conduct
- You are strong in interpersonal skills with a demonstrated customer service focus
- You are a self-starter, who is results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new developments
- You are proactive, solution driven, and an innovative team player with a positive attitude
- You know how to effectively maintain and build successful business relationships with integrity while meeting the objectives of the organization
How to Apply
Having fun, working hard, and being proud of our team and company are all the things that make up who we are at Castle Mountain Properties. If you’re looking for a fun yet challenging company environment, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations.
We thank you for your interest in Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.