A Growing real estate investment firm pursuing multi-family residential, retail, office and industrial real estate is seeking to fill the position of Personal Assistant. We have been operating since 1985 and we continue to expand throughout Calgary, Regina and Saskatoon.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join us as a Personal Assistant to assist with the President of the Company in his day to day operations. The ideal candidate will be professional, take direction well, and be sociably adaptable to different environments. The Personal Assistant will primarily work from the Presidents home which is located in the SW quadrant of the city. The Personal Assistant must have his/her own vehicle, a clean drivers abstract and a willingness to run errands etc.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to)
- Maintaining and updating files
- Organize calendars/meetings
- Personal shopping
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Arranging and managing appointments
- Arranging and managing cleaning or other services
- Handling correspondence.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Professional and poised demeanor
- Business Administration Certificate or Diploma is an asset
- Previous experience working in a real estate investment environment is a definite asset
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience in an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant field
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary
- A casual yet fast-paced work environment with a positive atmosphere
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations through the indeed Link. Please state the job number with job title in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in our company. Due to the high volume of applications, please note that we will not accept any phone calls. Only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.
Operating throughout Western Canada since 1985, Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity real estate firm actively engaged in...