Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity investment firm pursuing multi-family residential, retail, office and industrial real estate. CMP has been operating since 1985 and we continue to expand throughout Calgary, Regina and Saskatoon.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join us as an Investor Relations Associate in our Calgary, Alberta Office. This person will be responsible for raising funds and locating investors from various companies, agencies, individuals, and other sources. The ideal candidate knows how to network, communicate, and has a successful track record of fundraising and/or sales. It is imperative you know how to effectively maintain and build successful business relationships with integrity while meeting the objectives of Castle Mountain Properties. You are proactive, solution driven, and innovative with strong commercial instincts, knowledge of the real estate market and eager to be part of a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
- $100,000.00+ based on education, previous work experience and negotiations regarding pay scale between salary, commissions and bonuses.
- Raise private equity through referrals, leads, and prospecting, and ideally have an existing database of potential investors
- Keep up to date with current trends in the industry, and market dynamics
- Maintain client/investor relationships as well as researching and developing new investor relationships through a proactive approach, including networking, cold-calling, and following up on potential leads.
- Arrange, organize, and conduct regular client/investor meetings
- Proven successful track record of fund raising and/or sales
- Knowledge of the real estate market is imperative
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective client relationships
- Dynamic, influential, enthusiastic, proactive, team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or equivalent an asset
- Relevant work experience in real estate, fund raising and sales will be considered equivalent to a formal education.
- What We Offer:
- A competitive salary with incentive opportunities upon negotiation
- Paid vacation
- Located in trendy uptown 17th Avenue
- We offer unlimited advancement opportunities to help with your career development!
- A positive, fulfilling work environment
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply, please send your resume and cover letter through the indeed website. Please state the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest however due to the anticipated volume of applicants only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Operating throughout Western Canada since 1985, Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity real estate firm actively engaged in...