General Manager Job Purpose: achieve profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
General Manager Job Duties:
- Increase management's effectiveness in all areas by, selecting, orienting, coaching, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives;
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets and reviewing progress on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement,, marketing, technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with clients, third party organizations, and employees; enforcing common business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Handle all general inquiries and leasing needs.
Skills/Qualifications: Performance Management, Staffing, Coaching, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning. Real Estate knowledge or experience would be a definite asset. We are offering up to 100K to the right individual.