Operating throughout Western Canada since 1985, Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity real estate firm actively engaged in acquiring and optimizing commercial properties.
CMP has developed extensive relationships with property owners, investors and related professionals to ensure that commercial real estate opportunities are beneficially structured and transacted.
With over 25 years of experience successfully optimizing commercial real estate opportunities throughout Western Canada, CMP implements a proven, risk-averse process to acquire, re position and optimize income–producing and commercial properties. CMP is known throughout the industry as an innovative and knowledgeable private equity real estate firm.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Castle Mountain Properties is currently offering an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Executive Assistant to an outgoing and dynamic individual who desires working in a fun, fast paced, and challenging work environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to CMP’s Vice President.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions for the Vice President
- Responds to routine correspondence
- Arranges appointments and meetings as requested
- Bringing forward letters, follow-ups, documents as required
- Answering telephone calls and respond to general inquiries
- Support business development activities as requested including scheduling of meetings, preparing information/materials, inputting information into database
- Assists with various projects as required
- 3+ years’ of progressive experience assisting administratively on an executive level.
- Proficiency with the MS Office and Outlook
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Remarkably strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Strong analytical abilities coupled with common sense and sound judgment
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Skilled at relating to many different types of personalities
- Diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with situations of a sensitive nature
Additional skills and experience that would be beneficial in this role:
- Experience in the Real Estate industry an asset
- Experience using MS Real Contacts an asset
WHY YOU WILL BE THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively with a team or independently
- You have the ability to understand and adhere to operating procedures and practices
- You demonstrate professionalism through appearance and overall conduct
- You are strong in interpersonal skills with a demonstrated customer service focus
- You are a self-starter, who is results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new developments
- You are proactive, solution driven, and a dynamic player with a positive attitude
- You know how to effectively maintain and build successful business relationships with integrity while meeting the objectives of the organization
HOW TO APPLY
Having fun, working hard, and being proud of our team and company are all the things that make up who we are at Castle Mountain Properties. If you’re looking for a fun yet challenging company environment, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations.
We thank you for your interest in Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted.