Castle Mountain Properties Ltd. is a private equity investment firm pursuing multi-family residential, retail, office and industrial real estate. CMP has been operating since 1985 and we continue to expand throughout Calgary, Regina and Saskatoon.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join us as an Acquisitions Associate. This ideal candidate will have a special talent in building and maintaining client relationships. Having knowledge of the Real Estate Industry with previous sales experience, this person will work alongside the Vice President of Acquisitions, and shall meet the following criteria to succeed with our company:
- Maintaining and managing client relationships
- Developing prospective client relationships
- Negotiating offers
- Updating database
- Acquiring real estate beneficial to CMP
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Negotiation skills is a must
- Analytical personality
- Customer service skills is a must
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Great team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Professional and poised demeanor
- Bachelor of Commerce degree is an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and purchasing real estate
- Previous experience working in a real estate investment environment is a definite asset
- Experience with databases
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary with incentive opportunities!
- Paid vacation
- We offer unlimited advancement opportunities to help with your career development!
- A casual yet fast-paced work environment with a positive atmosphere
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply, please send your resume and cover through the link on Indeed. Please state the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest however due to the anticipated volume of applicants only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.