Newly created local company looking for a Junior Bilingual Business Executive Assistant (EA) to help support its operations on a daily basis. The EA is a skilled independent who provides administrative and specialized services to the team. And possibility to switch to long-term after few months.
Job Title: Junior Bilingual Business Executive Assistant (Part-Time)
Terms of Employment: 1 year after 3 month probation. Part-time position, minimum 20 hours per week, 7 days a week.
Salary: $15 to $20 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: November 1st, 2013
Location: Ottawa. Can work from home, need access to a computer, Internet, and phone.
The successful candidate will be
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized.
- Flexible and available for travel around the world
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player, able to lead and manage a team as well
- Have outstanding writing, editing, data entry, and proofreading skills.
- Supply management, Travel logistics, scheduling and presentation skills are an added advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects are essential.
- Knowledge of both French & English is required. An additional language is a bonus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint) with working knowledge of other tools such as SkyDrive among others
- At least one year experience in administrative works (receptionist, assistant, data entry)
Job Specific Details:
The EA will be expected to complete the following tasks (often on a daily basis)
- Provide direct administrative support: conserves executive's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel, while maintaining contacts and calendar
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence, speaking for the executive
- Travel with and in the absence of the executive around the world, specifically to Africa
- Maintains client and executive confidence an d protects operations (keeping information confidential)
- Serves as the primary Receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing and assisting visitors)
- Work from a distance and manage a small team (2-4 people)
- Ordering, stocking and distributing office supplies
- Making photocopies, sending faxes, shredding documents
- Establish and Using and appropriate filing system to organize the business
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files
- Prepare and support with presentations (to investors and clients)
- Attending, preparing resumes on conferences or meetings relevant to the work of the Firm
- Attend and assist with community events
- Running errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Assist with other special projects related to the firm
- Perform related work as required
Employer: HartNamtemah Inc.
How to Apply
Please specify the Position you are applying for in your email. Submit both Cover Letter and Resume.
We thank you for your interest in this position.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.