Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1,900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
- Monitoring and reporting of daily bank balances
- Preparation of bank deposits
- Managing cash balances and any foreign exchange currency requirements
- Preparation and monitoring of cheques for loans at branches
- Reconciliation and communication of NSF cheques and Pre-Authorized Debits
(PADs) to branches. Liaise with branch staff to resolve issues and discrepancies.
- Ad Hoc Projects as needed
- Month end responsibilities such as journal entry preparation and assistance with account reconciliations.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of departmental policies and procedures
- Currently pursuing post-secondary education in Accounting and/or Business Administration
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and team work skills
- Intermediate technical skills in accounting software and spreadsheets
- High attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Experience with treasury function is considered an asset
- Ability to work with a high volume of data
- Ability to work independently
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information regarding this role, contact Shirley Fock, Assistant Controller at (780) 408-5110 ext 5112 or if you would like to apply directly to this position, then please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply Now, quoting “Treasury Clerk” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.