Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1,900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
- Monitoring and reporting of daily bank balances
- Processing bank transfer and EFT payments
- Monitoring cash balances and any foreign exchange currency requirements
- Review and communication of NSF cheques, and other operational payments, and liaise with branch staff to resolve issues and discrepancies
- Month end responsibilities such as assistance with account reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of cash forecast model on a daily basis
- Act as a liaison with the bank
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of departmental policies and procedures
- Ad Hoc Projects as needed
- 2+ years experience in a relevant finance, accounting or treasury role
- Post-secondary education in Accounting and/or Business Administration, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and team work skills
- Intermediate technical skills in accounting software and spreadsheets
- High attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work with a high volume of data and perform the necessary data analytics
- Capability to work independently
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information regarding this role, contact Ashley Ozon, Manager, Human Resources at (780) 809-2215 or if you would like to apply directly to this position, then please forward your resume and cover letter quoting “Treasury Accountant” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.