Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity.Everyday People. Cash in with us!
As the Technical Business Analyst role you will be responsible for providing the interpretation of business requirements into a form that can be consumed by technical resources to produce the desired business outcome. This includes a strong focus on the technical architecture when interviewing stakeholders, and gathering and compiling user requirements that are conveyed to development teams as part of the software lifecycle.
More specifically, this involves:
- Modeling business and systems processes based on findings through the use of case scenarios, workflow diagrams and data models;
- Documenting the company’s existing technology portfolio, making recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives at the project planning level;
- Assisting in management of the change control process, practices and guidelines as it relates to technical prerequisites and best practices;
- Coordinating test plans to check and report on infrastructure and application technical performance, and make recommendations for improvement;
- Creating user stories, system design specifications, diagrams or other artifacts that provide direction for application programmers;
- Participating in design sessions prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations and information process flow, and preparing and delivering recommendations/alternatives to address new business functionality/modifications to existing business functions;
- Ensuring proposed business solutions are compatible and interoperable with existing in-house application systems;
- Coordinating support functions for the processing and delivery of business reports, which includes ensuring daily data is assembled and processed in a timely manner; and
- Reviewing and analyzing current business processes that utilize information technology, and providing suggestions that improve the business process flow or further leverage existing technology.
As the ideal candidate you will possess direct experience with technical business analysis functions, as they relate to the design, development and implementation of software solutions, and possess as an ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
In addition, you will possess:
- A working knowledge of core software applications such as ACCPAC, MS SQL, Data Warehouse and the Microsoft office suite of applications;
- Proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills in a role supporting the development process, and experience working in a fast paced environment with a honed ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and anability to problem solve independently and as part of a cross-functional team environment; and
- A post-secondary diploma in business analysis, computer science, or accounting and at least one year of related work experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, then we want to talk to you! You can contact Krista Bellhouse, at 780 408 5110 Ext: 5661 or by email quoting “Technical Writer” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.