Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
As part of the application development team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise applications primarily written in C#.
More specifically, this involves:
- This position requires technical skills that can be demonstrated and an ability to resolve complex problems quickly while working in a demanding, high pressure environment.
- Analyzes, designs and develops new software applications including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs in support of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Creating and maintaining proper documentation according to the department quality procedures. Ensure delivery of high quality and robust applications within timelines while maintaining high coding standards and practices.
- Estimation of development effort and timelines.
- Preparation of Statements of Work.
- Excellent skills in ASP.NET/C# programming (minimum 3 years).
- Experience working with .net 3.5 and later frameworks.
- Experience working with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Fluent in source control technology (subversion, SVN).
- SQL development Fundamentals (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views).
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in test driven development.
- Experience in using VS2010.
- Experience using SSRS.
- Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Recognized Information Technology training – university/college/technical school or equivalent;
- Excellent team player, problem solver with a high level of self-motivation and initiative;
- Good communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills;
- Very strong communication capability in English, both spoken and written;
- Able to work in a diversified environment;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Fast learner.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter quoting “SAD” in the subject line.
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please carefully follow the ‘How to Apply’ instructions above to ensure your resume is received for consideration.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.