Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1,900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
The Online Training Developer is responsible for writing, developing and maintaining training documentation, support tools, processes and systems. The Online Training Developer must be customer service oriented with exceptional organizational skills to be effective within an entrepreneurial and target driven environment. The successful candidate will be able to deliver content that is grammatically accurate, logically presented, properly formatted, and esthetically pleasing.
It is essential that this individual has proficient communication, customer service, writing, and analytical skills with an enthusiastic approach to daily tasks. The Online Training Developer must be professional, motivated and have the ability to self manage and self start.
- Develop, update and maintain training material as directed by the General Manager, within the timeframes provided. This material includes: user guides, reference guides, tip sheets, “text books”, PowerPoint presentations, interactive online modules, quizzes etc.
- Maintain a tactical knowledge and skill set of Cash Store Financial products, services, systems, operational processes and sales processes.
- Collaborate with field staff, subject matter experts and various departments to obtain and convert business requirements into training material.
- Conduct quality assurance checks at various touch points.
- Track and report on project statuses.
- Provide training support by phone, email, or online to branch associates, regional managers, and corporate departments.
- Act as a liaison with various corporate departments to address and/or action plan solutions to common associate support issues.
- Provide any additional administrative, coordination or tracking task required by the Manager of Training Development.
As there will be a focus on the design and development of multi-media learning modules, the ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2+ years of experience as a training developer or a similar role
- Intermediate/Advanced Adobe skills: Photoshop and Captivate
- Strong graphic/visual design skills
- A fusion of analytical and creative thinking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Understanding of media encoding for web delivery
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A Diploma in Communications or Professional Writing would be considered an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information regarding this role, contact Ashley Ozon, Manager, Human Resources at (780) 809-2215 or if you would like to apply directly to this position, then please forward your resume and cover letter quoting “Online Training Developer” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.