Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
We are looking for an experienced Leasing Manager who is excited about an opportunity to take on a newly created role, and provide support and expertise in the area of leasing to the Branch Development team.
As the successful candidate you would supervise a team of leasing administrators to ensure monthly rents are paid, and all leasing activities are in accordance with policies and guidelines. You would also be responsible for coordinating charges with landlords, working with senior management on occupancy decisions, overseeing the completion of all necessary paperwork and ensuring proper customer service.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Negotiating economic and primary lease terms with developers, landlords, and real estate broker representatives for prospective new store locations, expansions, and relocation.
- Building and maintaining industry relationships with brokers, developers, landlords, trade associations, and other retailers to maintain awareness of retail real estate trends and prospective site opportunities.
- Analyzing the Canadian, UK and Austrailian markets in accordance with the overall company real estate strategy.
- Preparing Real Estate Committee submissions for approval of proposed new store locations, renewals, expansions, and relocations.
- Coordinating with the Construction, Marketing, Store Planning and Facilities Departments.
- Managing a Lease portfolio of 500 – 800 leases ensuring renewals, escalations and disposals are completed within acceptable parameters.
- Performing and overseeing the lease auditing function.
As the ideal candidate you will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or have the equivalent in Real Estate/Legal related experience.
- 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience including site selection, market analysis, real estate deal making, and lease negotiations;
- Vast knowledge of store location criteria;
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, communication, and financial skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal relations; and
- Ablility to travel to various locations within Canada.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, then we want to talk to you! You can contact Mike Regimbal, at (780) 782-1724 or by email quoting “Leasing Manager” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.