Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1,900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
The Human Resources team has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional and experienced administrator. In this role you will provide a wide range of administrative support to the Human Resources team, including the managers, advisors and vice president, with a focus on assisting in creating an effective and user-friendly file maintenance system. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in a newly created role and make your mark.
More specifically, this role involves:
- Drafting communications and letters as required for employment verifications, communication of statutory holiday hours and other related communique;
- Liaising with third parties to provide information for the management of disability claims, employment insurance claims, and benefits management;
- Distribution of mail and correspondence for the team;
- Processing of employee referrals;
- Filing all HR related documentation and ensuring filing system is upgraded and maintained;
- Completion of data entry and documentation for new hire process;
- Entry of data for online job postings; and
- Assistance with benefit administration (including enrollments, status changes, review of monthly billing statements and processing payments, weekly file transfers, data error reporting and allocation of Health Care Spending Account credits).
As a qualified applicant, you will possess:
- Have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in office administration;
- A diploma or related formal office administration training;
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Proven ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high attention to detail;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner;
- Effective organizational and time management skills; and
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment with an ability to be flexible, proactive and adaptable.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter quoting “Human Resources Administrator” in the subject line no later than January 25, 2013.
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please carefully follow the ‘How to Apply’ instructions above to ensure your resume is received for consideration.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.