Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. As Canada’s leading provider of alternative financial products and services, The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. (Cash Store Financial) boasts an extensive network of branches located in over 200 communities nationwide. The Company operates two of the most recognizable brands in Canada’s expanding alternative financial services market – The Cash Store(Canada) and Instaloans – offering customers an option to traditional lending institutions. Cash Store Financial is the only broker of short-term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Founded in 2001 in Edmonton, Alberta under the name of Rentcash Inc., the Company is driven by a dynamic workforce, a performance-based culture, and a commitment to strong business fundamentals. Cash Store Financial also operates branches in the UK under the banner, The Cash Store(UK). Cash Store Financial employs 2,400 associates nationwide.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation (Starting at $12.00 per hour) and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in Grande Cache, AB is hiring full time and part time Financial Customer Service Representatives. Our Financial Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our valued customers. They provide prompt and friendly service to all customers, over the phone and face-to-face, and generally assist in daily branch operations. Formal training will be provided.
This position will be vacant June 30, 2014.
Key responsibilities include:
- Explaining the lending process
- Helping customers fill out loan applications
- Performing daily sales calls to current and past customers
- Promoting sales of credit and loan services
- Assessing applicantions for loans
- Managing past due accounts by completing daily collections calls
- Maintaining the customer database
- Ensuring customer satisfactions by providing prompt, professional, and positive customer service
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience obtained in fast-paced retail, financial services, or hospitality setting
- Strong communication skills with proven ablity to generate sales in-person &/or on the phone
- High energy, positive attitude and proven ability to contribute proactively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, reliability and attention to detail
- Unquestionable integrity and demonstrated pride in your work
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to Branch Manager – Shannon Carlson quoting ‘FT FCSR-C344’ or ‘PT FCSR-C344’ in the subject line.
To Apply in Person
10002 Hoppe Avenue
Grande Cache, AB
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.